Archived Topic

You don't think Air Force is Dirty?

by Mars · 11/5/2010

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Almost as bad as the Nevada cheap shot on Fuga.
S
SpiffCoug
Actually two cheap shots in that clip. The first was the head shot to the player on the ground and then the roll and twist.
C
CannonCougar85
Geeze that is way bad. I'd like to see Nevada play Air Force, see if anyone is still alive at the end.
S
SpiffCoug
Go back and watch the 2006 BYU Utah highlights and you can see Steve Tate, I think it is, do the same thing to McKay Jacobson in the first quarter.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
That was dirty, but I still respect the Air Force Academy and their football program way more than any other non-BYU school in the MWC.
Y
YBrit
I think the pac made by the mwc/mtn and AF is as dirty as their cheap block shots are...of course media doesn't care about that since it's perfectly acceptable.
B
BroncoBot
YBrit wrote:
I think the pac made by the mwc/mtn and AF is as dirty as their cheap block shots are...of course media doesn't care about that since it's perfectly acceptable.

What's this pac? did I miss something?
C
Cougs_Rule
The helmet-to-helmet guy saw the extended tackle and thought some assistance was needed.
B
BoiseBYU
Schmoe wrote:
That was dirty, but I still respect the Air Force Academy and their football program way more than any other non-BYU school in the MWC.

I don't. I think the fact that WY can field a freaking team and go bowling once in a while is more impressive than the AF's FB team. I know AF players one day defend our country and I am appreciative of that, but the fact is the school does not have to do a lot of begging to get people to attend. I mean there is a reason the AF turns down thousands of applicants each year..it is a great opportunity. So for me and their football program--they play dirty, they are dirty, and they have zero respect from me.
Advertisement
I
Italics
BoiseBYU wrote:
That was dirty, but I still respect the Air Force Academy and their football program way more than any other non-BYU school in the MWC.

I don't. I think the fact that WY can field a freaking team and go bowling once in a while is more impressive than the AF's FB team. I know AF players one day defend our country and I am appreciative of that, but the fact is the school does not have to do a lot of begging to get people to attend. I mean there is a reason the AF turns down thousands of applicants each year..it is a great opportunity. So for me and their football program--they play dirty, they are dirty, and they have zero respect from me.


This.



I have great respect for anyone in uniform serving the country - but it doesn't change the fact that there are loads of pricks in uniform as well. Trust me, I've known plenty personally.



Men in uniform or not... it doesn't excuse how cheap and dirty AFA plays football. This isn't just a one or two time ordeal... this has been an established pattern. I wouldn't care if we never played them again.
B
Brayden Green
This is disgusting... Anything ever happen to this kid discipline wise?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.