Archived Topic

Utah Jazz

by BigCougsFan · 11/4/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
I have DirecTV and I'm clueless what channel the Jazz play on.



Anyone know???
S
SpiffCoug
FSN is 684. They'll be on that channel on Friday.
B
BroncoBot
...suddenly look very strong.
B
BigCougsFan
They better. They're professionals CAUSE I hate it when they choke!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BigCougsFan
Yeah! Take down Miami in their house in overtime! Total shocker!
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Millsap with a new career high of 46 points to beat the "unbeatable" Heat, woot!
M
Mars
BigCougsFan wrote:
Yeah! Take down Miami in their house in overtime! Total shocker!

I'm obviously no Jazz fan, but that was a great win.
B
BigCougsFan
Mars wrote:
Yeah! Take down Miami in their house in overtime! Total shocker!

I'm obviously no Jazz fan, but that was a great win.


LOL... You and me both! This was the first game of the season that I have watched. I picked a good one to watch.



Sounds like this is the first of four road games. Tomorrow in Orlando. If I remember the Jazz correctly... They always struggle in back to backs. So, we'll probably lose.
B
BroncoBot
How bout them apples.



Too bad I turned it off at 93-98. Refs were all but giving it away to the Heat at the foul line and I remembered why I have a hard time watching NBA games. Then my brother texted that the jazz were on the verge of winning in OT!!! wow, what a comeback.



How about milsap's 3-3 3's shooting?
Q
QuarterbackU
At this point I'm not really getting why Al Jefferson is such a big get for this team. Al Jefferson choked last night and I didn't appreciate it. It is also concerning that we don't have any shooters and that Paul Milsap had to have a 3 miraculous threes and a put back to get us to overtime. If Raja could hit the broad side we wouldn't have been in that situation.



It was an amazing game to watch coming down the stretch but I think the Jazz have some glaring issues with outside shooting and we need Jefferson to wake up and start playing.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Jazz at Orlando.



Millsap isn't skipping a beat! I like Millsap! He's a stud. Can't believe we kept Boozer the loser for so long.



QBU-

Al J. is impressive tonight!
S
Schmoe
QuarterbackU wrote:
At this point I'm not really getting why Al Jefferson is such a big get for this team. Al Jefferson choked last night and I didn't appreciate it.


Just wondering if you caught the game tonight vs. the Magic because Big Al came up HUGE in the fourth vs. D. Howard.



PS--I'll tell you why he was a good get: He's a bigger Boozer who plays defense and is not a pussy.
B
BigCougsFan
Schmoe wrote:
PS--I'll tell you why he was a good get: He's a bigger Boozer who plays defense and is not a pussy.


Haha... Are you telling me, tripping over a bag in your own house and breaking something is a pussy???
M
Mars


Two in a row like that? Wow! :bug: :bug: :bug:
B
BroncoBot
I've followed the jazz for a long long time. I can't remember them winning 2 games on the road. Much less 2 games against East conference champion contenders, more so back to back. The Jazz never win back to back. AND tonights game came after 3 overtime periods in less than a week.



I'm loving this team so far. It's too bad they got spanked a few times as the season started. Boozer was always just alright. But Milsap has always played with more intensity, spark, and less complaining. I remember after his rookie year that I was worried that the Jazz would not keep him around (thought the same thing with Matthews last year).



Could be a big year. We'll see how long it is until they crush my dreams again.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
BigCougsFan wrote:
PS--I'll tell you why he was a good get: He's a bigger Boozer who plays defense and is not a pussy.


Haha... Are you telling me, tripping over a bag in your own house and breaking something is a pussy???


Maybe not that alone, but missing games every year for stretches because of an agitated hangnail or a stubbed toe makes him one. :gross:
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:


Two in a row like that? Wow! :bug: :bug: :bug:

:bug: :bug: 4X :bug: :bug:



that's inconceivable.
M
Mars
declocoug wrote:
:bug: :bug: 4X :bug: :bug:



that's inconceivable.

I do not think that word means what you think it means. :)
T
taekwondave
Didn't we get to FIVE in a row now? Was that the most amazing week of games I've ever seen? I think I gave up at halftime of every one of those games. I think me leaving the room was good luck.
M
Mars


It kind of feels like order had been restored now.



If Utah is suddenly good on the road, OF COURSE they have to make up for it by being bad at home!



:D
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.