Y
YBritAnyone wonder where the ute basketball team went?
I sure as crap know where they are. I'd say up Boylen's ... but he's got his own head up ...
I got excited when I remembered Hill extended his contract just before the beginning last season.
Buck up Cougar Fans, It's going to be a long long winter... :munch:

http://files.sharenator.com/Antoine_Dodson_Hide_Your_Kids_Hide_Your_Wife_Hide_your_Kids-s795x799-83731.jpg " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
*Please note, if Henderson or any other of the 6 players who quit that team "transferred" had been returning I would not have said Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife. I'd of said: Hide Jackson Emery, hide Pee Wee Herman, and Hide the basketball court (to save their own embarrassment)
I sure as crap know where they are. I'd say up Boylen's ... but he's got his own head up ...
I got excited when I remembered Hill extended his contract just before the beginning last season.
Buck up Cougar Fans, It's going to be a long long winter... :munch:
*Please note, if Henderson or any other of the 6 players who quit that team "transferred" had been returning I would not have said Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife. I'd of said: Hide Jackson Emery, hide Pee Wee Herman, and Hide the basketball court (to save their own embarrassment)

