Archived Topic

CougarCorner College Pick 'em Week Ten

by kiwibacon · 11/3/2010

Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
Pick 'em closes at first game kickoff.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd14/kiwibacon4/CougarCorner/pickemwk10.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
kiwibacon
Trying to remember off the top of my head but I believe all Experts had the exact same picks with the only exception being Staffieri has Utah over TCU.
S
SpiffCoug
Week Ten games:



Saturday Games MST

10:00 PM Air Force @ Army

12:00 PM UNLV @ Brigham Young

01:30 PM #3 TCU @ #5 Utah

04:00 PM Wyoming @ New Mexico

08:00 PM Colorado State @ San Diego State

01:30 PM Hawaii at #4 Boise State

06:00 PM #15 Arizona at #13 Stanford


Falcons bomb Knights

Cougs maul Rebels

Frogs spit on Utes

Pokes brand Lobos

Aztecs sacrifice Rams

Broncos buck the Rainbow

Cardinal color Cats
M
Mars


Air Force

Brigham Young

TCU

Wyoming

San Diego State

Boise State

Stanford
W
Wickchad
Air Force

BYU

Utah

Wyoming

San Diego State

Boise State

Stanford
Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
Mars wrote:


Air Force

Brigham Young

TCU

Wyoming

San Diego State

Boise State

Stanford


Mars, I agree with you. I think this might be a first. ;) Actually I enjoy and agree with much of what you post! Thanks for sharing your insights regularly!



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
K
kiwibacon
Graphic is now up with expert picks.
S
snoscythe
I have to admit, I almost picked CSU and UNM, but I couldn't pull the trigger.
K
kiwibacon
snoscythe wrote:
I have to admit, I almost picked CSU and UNM, but I couldn't pull the trigger.

I pulled the trigger last week and lost my 3 point lead on the expert panel.
G
Guest
Basically what I get out of this is that all the experts are ultimately the same person just using different account names.
Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
Air Force

BYU

TCU

Wyoming

San Diego State

Boise State

Arizona
C
craigoscarson
Air Force

BYU

TCU

Wyoming

San Diego State

Boise State

Stanford
B
bcsbound
Air Force

BYU

TCU

Wyoming

San Diego State

Boise State

Arizona
S
snoscythe
kiwibacon wrote:
I have to admit, I almost picked CSU and UNM, but I couldn't pull the trigger.

I pulled the trigger last week and lost my 3 point lead on the expert panel.


Looks like I shoulda done it...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.