Archived Topic

Did the Bye Week Help Us

by byucougar1 · 11/2/2010

Advertisement
B
byucougar1
Bronco has stated, "...I think we are a little bit healthier than we were, as opposed to if we had played another football game. I think that we are certainly eager to play another game...I think we had a chance to correct maybe a few things in terms of scheme and strategy that haven't been as productive, and eliminate some things, or add to some things that had been. So we had a chance to do a little scheme work as well, and hopefully that will show up on Saturday."



I believe we will see a revitalized team that will perform better than it has all season because the kinks have been worked on and the engine has been tuned up.



Let's take this baby for a ride on the highway - eventually roaring into SLC ready to lay tread marks on the Yewts.
M
MJCOUGAR
I think we see the much improved offensive team most of us have been expecting for a while. You add that to an already much improved defense and you have the next three as comfortable wins and a battle in SLC.
F
frdbtr
Bronco usually does self scout on bye weeks. I guess we won't really know about improvements until we see them play on Saturday. I have been hoping for improvements since the FSU game and it seems like our offense (as far as the throwing game) has been back peddling.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.