Archived Topic

Bottom Five and other miscellany

by BoiseBYU · 11/1/2010

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Picks picks picks:



5. Michigan,Notre Dame, Texas...Which team is spiraling faster out of control? My vote is Notre Dame. Now they have to win 2 of next three against army, utah and usc to go bowling.....

4. Randy Moss, Donovan McNabb, Brett Favre...which player is spirlaing faster out of control? My vote is Moss who gets traded by New England only to be jettisoned by Minnesota. Favre is a close second given his bizarre way he is doing things--like retiring and not retiring and the awful pics he ought not to have had(and I'm not talking about interceptions)

3. Anae, Dallas Cowboys coach Phillips, Neuhisal, or Notre Dame coach Kelly...which coach is spiraling faster out of control? I think Phillips. He is fired far faster than the other dudes

2. Minnesota, Kansas, Washington State...which school is the worst BCS team? This one is a toss up. These teams have been dreadful

1. New Mexico. No issue here. The worst college team this year.



Einstein award: MWC outsmarted themselves in inviting Nevada and Fresno to MWC as an effort to stop BYU from leaving....

Shocking score: Wyoming puts 38 up on SDSU? I bet the radio announcers in San Diego who are crying some river about how something unfair went to hurt Aztecs, even though they won....

Einstein award II: Lockler deciding to return for his senior year

Biggest let down: Michigan State going down 38 points to Iowa?!?
M
Mingjai
BoiseBYU wrote:
2. Minnesota, Kansas, Washington State...which school is the worst BCS team? This one is a toss up. These teams have been dreadful


As a biased Gopher fan, I say definitely Minnesota. People have been talking about basketball and hockey season for about two months already. I'm glad that my fandom only goes back to 2003 when I moved to Minnesota, so I've only been tortured for about 5 years, as opposed to the people here who have been tortured all their lives!



Even I was mad that ABC in Chicago gave us Ohio State-Minnesota instead of USC-Oregon. Thank goodness for ESPN3, because you can undo all the bonehead regional broadcast decisions!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.