Archived Topic

Max hall: good news and bad news

by CougarClaw · 10/31/2010

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Good news: 3 td passes in today's game!!!



Bad news: 2 of those passes went to the TB secondary.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
CougarClaw wrote:
Good news: 3 td passes in today's game!!!



Bad news: 2 of those passes went to the TB secondary.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Typical Max. That is what you get with him. He takes too many chances for the NFL, and until he figures that out, he will struggle. NFL is a punt league and risk takers get cut.
I
Italics
I don't think Max starts any more games for the Cardinals this season. I'd be surprised to see him start the second half to be honest.
S
SpiffCoug
CougarClaw wrote:
Good news: 3 td passes in today's game!!!



Bad news: 2 of those passes went to the TB secondary.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Good news: I picked up Tampa's Defense for my fantasy league this week.
C
cougman
I love Max. But I believe the ceiling is pretty low on him. If he can hang around as a back up, I think that would be fantastic. If you combined his guts and grit with Anderson's ability, you'd have a solid QB.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
cougman wrote:
I love Max. But I believe the ceiling is pretty low on him. If he can hang around as a back up, I think that would be fantastic. If you combined his guts and grit with Anderson's ability, you'd have a solid QB.

I don't think Anderson has much ability. Maybe if you gave Max Anderson's size and arm strength. But that's probably what you meant.
I
Italics
kitic77 wrote:
I love Max. But I believe the ceiling is pretty low on him. If he can hang around as a back up, I think that would be fantastic. If you combined his guts and grit with Anderson's ability, you'd have a solid QB.

I don't think Anderson has much ability. Maybe if you gave Max Anderson's size and arm strength. But that's probably what you meant.


Anderson ended up throw 2 picks as well... would've been 3 if there hadn't been a penalty on the Buccaneers. DA sucks, but Hall is not ready yet. Tough situation for Arizona.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.