Archived Topic

I Hate Bye Week

by Y 4 Ever · 10/30/2010

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
that is all.
C
Cougarbib
It is a Biotch



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
you could always watch Wynn and continue to make comparisons to Heaps vs AF.....or Nelson, if you dare. ;-)
Y
Y 4 Ever
dmcougar wrote:
you could always watch Wynn and continue to make comparisons to Heaps vs AF.....or Nelson, if you dare. ;-)


I'd rather get a root canal than watch a :utard: game.
F
Florwood
33311710 wrote:
I'd rather get a root canal than watch a :utard: game.


There's probably a dentist out there with the tv inthe ceiling things that would let you watch Utah while getting a root canal...
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I refuse to watch any team with one QB better than ours let alone one with a back-up better than Heaps or Nelson until we have a competent QB. It is just too painful.



BTW Nelson and Heaps were both pathetic VS Air Force, Nelson a little less pathetic in the 1st QTR, due to really poor blocking.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y 4 Ever
Florwood wrote:
I'd rather get a root canal than watch a :utard: game.


There's probably a dentist out there with the tv inthe ceiling things that would let you watch Utah while getting a root canal...


Will they pull my toenails out at the same time?
B
BigCougsFan
Cougarbib2 wrote:
I refuse to watch any team with one QB better than ours let alone one with a back-up better than Heaps or Nelson until we have a competent QB. It is just too painful.


I don't think Utah's QB is better than any of ours. Utah hasn't played anyone worth while. Plus Wynn throws too many INT's. Kinda like ours. Utah almost lost to Air Force and AF had 5 stinking turnovers. Utah hasn't faced a defense that's any good, minus AF's.



They're in for a hard game against next week against TCU. TCU will expose Utah for what they are. Then BYU's D will expose them again.
D
Ddawg
Cougarbib2 wrote:
It is a Biotch



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


+1! Yep!

8)
D
Ddawg
dmcougar wrote:
you could always watch Wynn and continue to make comparisons to Heaps vs AF.....or Nelson, if you dare. ;-)


Uggggggghhhhh!!!!! Can't I just shove an ice pick into my temple instead!!!! Ha-ha-ha! LOL!

:lol: :crazy:
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
BigCougsFan wrote:
I refuse to watch any team with one QB better than ours let alone one with a back-up better than Heaps or Nelson until we have a competent QB. It is just too painful.


I don't think Utah's QB is better than any of ours. Utah hasn't played anyone worth while. Plus Wynn throws too many INT's. Kinda like ours. Utah almost lost to Air Force and AF had 5 stinking turnovers. Utah hasn't faced a defense that's any good, minus AF's.



They're in for a hard game against next week against TCU. TCU will expose Utah for what they are. Then BYU's D will expose them again.




I didn't say Wynn was perfect, although the last list someone posted on here of PER ratings had him in the top 10 nationally. I agree that Utah hasn't earned thier Top 5 BCS rating yet and I have felt that they are over-rated for a long time - although they are turning out to be better than I expected them to be this year. I am more sympathetic to the Utes than most on here, because I got my MBA there.



But Wynn, did have a mediocre game against a stiffer defense than he normally faces. Yeah 1 int and 1 TD and 150+ yards iirc. Not great. Not awful. Better than Heaps best game though and this may have been Wynn's worst. Now Wynn is a sophomore. But keep in mind his first start was in about week 8 last year and he was out injured for a while this year.



But I stick by my comment. RIght now, Cain or Wynn are playing better than Jake Heaps. It may not always be that way - but it is right now.



I did not watch the Utah game or any other game Saturday - too painful to watch QBs throw the ball on the money for just about every team out there but us.



UH's unheralded QB now has them in the top 25 in some polls. He is not big and does not seem fast. But he is accurate and knows where to throw it most of the time.



I would have to retire early if it were not for the fact that BSU has replaced BYU as the hated rival in the islands. I may watch that game Saturday just out of curiosity - but only if Heaps gets a PER over 110 Vs UNLV and BYU wins.



I actually hope Utah wins Saturday - but like you, expect TCU to expose their defense and slow down their offense. If TCU knocks out Wynn, unfortunately for us, they still have Cain.
I
Italics
I hope the Yewts win only under one condition: We beat them.



Since I'd give BYU pretty slim chances of doing that - I'll be cheering for TCU.



Then when/if TCU goes to a BCS bowl, I'll be cheering for them to lose. Hard. Same for BSU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.