Archived Topic

Wilson on Anae

by jonnylingo · 10/29/2010

Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
@geoffjBYU hahaha well maybe if coach Anae lets me run a route, I could possibly!! That would be fun!


I am not that savy with twitter, at least i think it was him saying that. I was glad to see him doing a good job blocking last week. Hopefully anae will allow him some passes across the middle even with his public display of whining.
I
Italics
sounds like the offense is completely out of harmony. With each other and with the coaches. Time for a cleanup similar to the one on defense.
L
livin the dream
Wilson caught three passes for 45 yards in the opening game, and since then he hasn't caught a single pass. He seemed to be a decent receiving threat at the TE spot in the first game, but since then he has seen very limited minutes.



After a solid performance why does he not get to see the field? From what I've seen he looks to have some pretty good hands (something the cougs definitely need).



To add my speculation after reading this tweet, it seems like he might have some beef with the offensive coaches so they have beef with him seeing the field.
C
Cougs_Rule
Italics wrote:
sounds like the offense is completely out of harmony. With each other and with the coaches. Time for a cleanup similar to the one on defense.


Are you sure this isnt Heaps' fault? ;-) (NOt digging at you Italics.)

Like I've said, I believe there is systemic problems on the offense, nigh unto systemic failure.
D
Ddawg
"Great!" More internal conflict. Peachy!!!

:angry:
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
dmcougar wrote:
sounds like the offense is completely out of harmony. With each other and with the coaches. Time for a cleanup similar to the one on defense.


Are you sure this isnt Heaps' fault? ;-) (NOt digging at you Italics.)

Like I've said, I believe there is systemic problems on the offense, nigh unto systemic failure.

Didn't Heaps say that he and Wilson have some good chemistry? I thought I remembered seeing a quote like that a week or two ago. In some respects, that's a further indictment of the coaches, you have a QB who is struggling, and you don't play the one guy he thinks he has chemistry with? Exhibit 10278A why Anae won't be coaching at BYU after the season ends.
C
Cougs_Rule
Exhibit 10279A: Kitic's RER.
I
Italics
dmcougar wrote:
sounds like the offense is completely out of harmony. With each other and with the coaches. Time for a cleanup similar to the one on defense.


Are you sure this isnt Heaps' fault? ;-) (NOt digging at you Italics.)

Like I've said, I believe there is systemic problems on the offense, nigh unto systemic failure.


Lol, you've misread me. I've actually been one of the people who supposedly always "makes excuses" for Heaps.



It only makes sense that Anae wouldn't play the TE who has shown the most potential.
C
Cougs_Rule
No. I was with you. but my writing got in the way again. though i wasnt digging at you I was digging with you trying to make it obvious to others who I thought would miss the point.
M
Mars
Italics wrote:
It only makes sense that Anae wouldn't play the TE who has shown the most potential.

Yup. :~(
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.