Archived Topic

Cactae and Anae

by OhYePoorFools · 10/26/2010

Advertisement
O
OhYePoorFools
Just as the plural for cactus is cactae, the plural for Anus is Anae. That pretty much describes the playcalling this year.
M
MTM
OhYePoorFools wrote:
Just as the plural for cactus is cactae, the plural for Anus is Anae. That pretty much describes the playcalling this year.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
B
BYULV
I have never had occasion to use anus In the plural sense. Thank you for the enlightenment :)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
cougman
Brilliant!!! :lol: :crazy: :lol: :crazy:
C
Cougs_Rule
OhYEThread of the year!! I swear that is one of the funniest thing I have ever heard on CC. ALot of good colon-clean comic relief going into a bi-week and with all the playa-hata going on.
Advertisement
R
runbyu1
Very nice. Hilarious!
A
ABYUFAN
dmcougar wrote:
OhYEThread of the year!! I swear that is one of the funniest thing I have ever heard on CC. ALot of good colon-clean comic relief going into a bi-weekand with all the playa-hata going on.


:bug: I DON"T want to know what YOU are doing this week!
C
Cougs_Rule
Cheering for utah, apparently. ;-)
1
1967cougar
OhYePoorFools wrote:
Just as the plural for cactus is cactae, the plural for Anus is Anae. That pretty much describes the playcalling this year.


Unless you are a Puke. Then the plural of "anus" is "anusus" which is simply the joining together of two separate words: "anus" and "us." That pretty well defines the average Puke fan in itself and needs no further explanation.
G
Guest
1967cougar wrote:
Just as the plural for cactus is cactae, the plural for Anus is Anae. That pretty much describes the playcalling this year.


Unless you are a Puke. Then the plural of "anus" is "anusus" which is simply the joining together of two separate words: "anus" and "us." That pretty well defines the average Puke fan in itself and needs no further explanation.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
OhYePoorFools wrote:
Just as the plural for cactus is cactae, the plural for Anus is Anae. That pretty much describes the playcalling this year.


Bam!!!! That hurt!! Ha-ha-ha!!!!

:lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.