Archived Topic

Alfred is Better Than Alabama

by Italics · 10/24/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
if you guys haven't seen this site before, you have GOT to check it out...



http://collegefootball.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?highlight=byu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Div III Alfred beat Springfield 35 - 28

Div III Springfield beat Wilkes 44 - 7

Div III Wilkes beat Lebanon Val 35 - 28

Div III Lebanon Val beat Moravian 21 - 6

Div III Moravian beat Frank & Marsh 24 - 17

Div III Frank & Marsh beat Wash & Lee 35 - 7

Div III Wash & Lee beat Emory & Henry 45 - 24

Div III Emory & Henry beat UVA-Wise 20 - 10

NAIA UVA-Wise is better than Butler because UVA-Wise only lost to Campbell 20 - 16

while Butler lost to Campbell 27 - 10

Div I - FCS Butler beat Davidson 24 - 8

Div I - FCS Davidson beat Morehead St 17 - 10

Div I - FCS Morehead St beat Marist 45 - 39

Div I - FCS Marist beat Bucknell 14 - 3

Div I - FCS Bucknell beat Georgetown 24 - 21

Div I - FCS Georgetown beat Holy Cross 17 - 7

Div I - FCS Holy Cross beat Fordham 36 - 31

Div I - FCS Fordham beat Rhode Island 27 - 25

Div I - FCS Rhode Island beat New Hampshire 28 - 25

Div I - FCS New Hampshire beat James Madison 28 - 14

Div I - FCS James Madison beat Virginia Tech 21 - 16

Div I - FBS Virginia Tech beat East Carolina 49 - 27

Div I - FBS East Carolina beat Tulsa 51 - 49

Div I - FBS Tulsa beat Tulane 52 - 24

Div I - FBS Tulane beat Rutgers 17 - 14

Div I - FBS Rutgers beat Connecticut 27 - 24

Div I - FBS Connecticut beat Vanderbilt 40 - 21

Div I - FBS Vanderbilt beat Mississippi 28 - 14

Div I - FBS Mississippi beat Kentucky 42 - 35

Div I - FBS Kentucky beat South Carolina 31 - 28

Div I - FBS South Carolina beat Alabama 35 - 21



Therefore, Alfred is better than Alabama in 2010

as shown in 30 rounds by a combined score of 955 - 613.
M
Mars
Div I - FBS BYU beat San Diego St 24 - 21

Div I - FBS San Diego St beat Air Force 27 - 25

Div I - FBS Air Force beat Colorado St 49 - 27

Div I - FBS Colorado St is better than Utah because Colorado St beat UNLV 43 - 10

while Utah only beat UNLV 38 - 10
M
Mars
Div I - FBS BYU is better than Colorado St because BYU only lost to Nevada 27 - 13

while Colorado St lost to Nevada 51 - 6

Div I - FBS Colorado St is better than Utah because Colorado St beat UNLV 43 - 10

while Utah only beat UNLV 38 - 10
M
Mars
Div I - FBS BYU beat San Diego St 24 - 21

Div I - FBS San Diego St beat Air Force 27 - 25

Div I - FBS Air Force beat Colorado St 49 - 27

Div I - FBS Colorado St beat UNLV 43 - 10
M
Mars
Div I - FBS BYU is better than UNLV because BYU only lost to Nevada 27 - 13

while UNLV lost to Nevada 44 - 26
Advertisement
M
Mars
Div I - FBS BYU beat Oregon St 44 - 20

Div I - FBS Oregon St beat UCLA 26 - 19

Div I - FBS UCLA is better than Alabama because UCLA beat Tennessee 19 - 15

while Alabama only beat Tennessee 12 - 10



Therefore, BYU is better than Alabama in 2009

as shown in 3 rounds by a combined score of 99 - 66.
M
Mars
Div I - FBS BYU is better than LSU because BYU beat Tulane 54 - 3

while LSU only beat Tulane 42 - 0

Div I - FBS LSU is better than Alabama because LSU beat Auburn 31 - 10

while Alabama only beat Auburn 26 - 21



Therefore, BYU is better than Alabama in 2009

as shown in 2 rounds by a combined score of 106 - 81.
M
Mars
Div I - FBS BYU beat Washington 23 - 17

Div I - FBS Washington beat USC 32 - 31

Div I - FBS USC is better than Oregon because USC beat Washington St 50 - 16

while Oregon only beat Washington St 43 - 23



Therefore, BYU is better than #1 Oregon in 2010

as shown in 3 rounds by a combined score of 128 - 107.
M
Mars
Div I - FBS BYU beat Washington 23 - 17

Div I - FBS Washington beat Syracuse 41 - 20

Div I - FBS Syracuse beat Maine 38 - 14

Div I - FCS Maine beat New Hampshire 16 - 13

Div I - FCS New Hampshire beat James Madison 28 - 14

Div I - FCS James Madison is better than Boise St because James Madison beat Virginia Tech 21 - 16

while Boise St only beat Virginia Tech 33 - 30



Therefore, BYU is better than Boise St in 2010

as shown in 6 rounds by a combined score of 197 - 127.
M
Mars
Div I - FBS BYU is better than Colorado St because BYU only lost to Nevada 27 - 13

while Colorado St lost to Nevada 51 - 6

Div I - FBS Colorado St is better than Utah because Colorado St beat UNLV 43 - 10

while Utah only beat UNLV 38 - 10

Div I - FBS Utah is better than Boise St because Utah beat San Jose St 56 - 3

while Boise St only beat San Jose St 48 - 0



Therefore, BYU is better than Boise St in 2010

as shown in 3 rounds by a combined score of 173 - 132.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
We had one of these last year for lacrosse that showed that we were better than Duke, pretty sweet.
I
Italics
wow Mars, didn't realize BYU was that good this year
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.