Archived Topic

movie clip for 1st half of 2010 season

by Dwight · 10/24/2010

Advertisement
D
Dwight
http://movieclips.com/H8AcS-nacho-libre-tag-team-terrors/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I also wonder about the following things:



What exactly happened on that great Hoffman return?

Did heaps throw that int because the ball was wet and it slipped?

Is it really true that Heaps makes all the throws in practice?

Why haven't we seen much of Richard Wilson?
M
mizzoucoug
Dwight wrote:
http://movieclips.com/H8AcS-nacho-libre-tag-team-terrors/



I also wonder about the following things:



What exactly happened on that great Hoffman return? Holding wasn't it?

Did heaps throw that int because the ball was wet and it slipped? Possible, but he has been throwing those little dumps over heads consistently. My guess is he was attempting some finesse, which apparently is something he's never had to to before.

Is it really true that Heaps makes all the throws in practice? IDK, but it's clearly irrelevant come gameday.

Why haven't we seen much of Richard Wilson? IDK, if he's tearing it up in practice why not let him start. I don't understand the 5 TE rotation and how that helps anyone.
R
runbyu1
Great question about Wilson. I saw him in the sets a lot today but no ball went anywhere near him...
C
CougarClaw
On the Hoffman play there were offsetting penalties which resulted in a re-kick. The first was holding on BYU, and the second was a horse-collar tackle to save the TD by Wyoming.



I don't think the ball slipped on heap's pass but whatever. What was funny was watching the 240lb linebacker just run past Heaps as if he wasn't there.
A
AmmonCougar1
CougarClaw wrote:
I don't think the ball slipped on heap's pass but whatever. What was funny was watching the 240lb linebacker just run past Heaps as if he wasn't there.


I didn't think it was very funny.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.