Archived Topic

TCU-AirForce

by YBrit · 10/24/2010

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
AFA is tied with TCU in the 1st 7-7. AF got a pic, the first one for Dalton at home for them.



The whole point of this post-Why does TCU have a different uniform every single game? I guess they think they are Oregon. Now they're just starting to pi** me off.





Side Note: #1 Oklahoma just threw the same type of pic Heaps did.
B
BoiseBYU
Note to Holmoe: if we ever play AF in the future, do it during the last half of the season



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarPeasant
YBrit wrote:
AFA is tied with TCU in the 1st 7-7. AF got a pic, the first one for Dalton at home for them.



The whole point of this post-Why does TCU have a different uniform every single game? I guess they think they are Oregon. Now they're just starting to pi** me off.





Side Note: #1 Oklahoma just threw the same type of pic Heaps did.


I saw that INT thrown by the OU QB and thought of Heaps. Both passes were equally as bad. Then the lineman nearly ran it in, and Mizzou scored off the turnover.



As for TCU, they are thoroughly manhandling the Cadets now. The :utard: TCU game will be epic this season.
M
Mars


I'm glad that at least Air Force got a sweet picture of TCU's Dalton. I hear he threw an interception too...



The Horned Frogs rolled over the Falcons, 38-7. Anyone still think that A.F. has undoubtedly superior talent to ours? Even after they lost to SDSU, and lost to TCU by more than we did? I sure don't...
C
Cougarbib
Mars

I heard that Jared Tew broke his leg in that game- probably made a big difference - and the ewe will benefit from AFA losing arguably their best player for the season.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
I
Italics
YBrit wrote:





Side Note: #1 Oklahoma just threw the same type of pic Heaps did.


Time for OU to bench the stache. He clearly isn't ready to be out there.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.