Archived Topic

Official Wyoming Game Thread

by BroncoBot · 10/23/2010

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Did I just see a drive that ended in the endzone?



things looking up after Bronco's pep talk.
B
BigCougsFan
Or it's cause we just ran the ball on against the worst rushing D in the nation.
B
BroncoBot
BigCougsFan wrote:
Or it's cause we just ran the ball on against the worst rushing D in the nation.

that could have been it.



Can someone tell me what happened on the kickoff? I turned it on and BYU had the best field position I've seen in a while.
B
BroncoBot
Man it's good to see a healthy so'oto out there.
B
BroncoBot
Sign carta samuels up as a BYU WR. ;)
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Throw the ball in front of your receiver, please.
C
CaptainCoug
Heaps is like Locker without the running ability. Maybe QB's from Washington dont ever learn that fastballs should only selectively be used. Seriously.



Attendance looks crappy, I am glad I am not there, looks wet and cold...much nicer in the living room:)
Y
YBrit
Great start. Cougs march down and score with only 1 WR drop.



So'oto hits them for a loss, next play ACS has ball go over head and kicks it out for a safety.



BYU up 9-0.







Then, Heaps decided to throw to Ashworth (guess what happened) Punt.
M
Mars
declocoug wrote:
Can someone tell me what happened on the kickoff? I turned it on and BYU had the best field position I've seen in a while.

Hoffman, shifty return to the 40.



We're not missing OC at all so far...
B
BroncoBot
CaptainCoug wrote:
Heaps is like Locker without the running ability. Maybe QB's from Washington dont ever learn that fastballs should only selectively be used. Seriously.



Attendance looks crappy, I am glad I am not there, looks wet and cold...much nicer in the living room:)


I'd love to be there right now if I could be.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
YBrit wrote:
Great start. Cougs march down and score with only 1 WR drop.



So'oto hits them for a loss, next play ACS has ball go over head and kicks it out for a safety.



BYU up 9-0.







Then, Heaps decided to throw to Ashworth (guess what happened) Punt.

You implying bad pass or dropped pass?



It was both.
B
beauso79
Schmoe wrote:
Throw the ball in front of your receiver, please.


Ashworth still should have caught that ball
S
Schmoe
declocoug wrote:
Heaps is like Locker without the running ability. Maybe QB's from Washington dont ever learn that fastballs should only selectively be used. Seriously.



Attendance looks crappy, I am glad I am not there, looks wet and cold...much nicer in the living room:)


I'd love to be there right now if I could be.


And that's what makes all the difference.
B
BroncoBot
beauso79 wrote:
Throw the ball in front of your receiver, please.


Ashworth still should have caught that ball

YEah that was both a bad pass and a dropped ball.
S
Schmoe
beauso79 wrote:
Throw the ball in front of your receiver, please.


Ashworth still should have caught that ball


As much as we expect out of our receivers, we should also expect out of our QB.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
I don't think that it would have been a first down either way. Ashworth makes the catch and he would have gotten lit up.
D
dank80
Untouched! Nice.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BigCougsFan
Schmoe wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
Throw the ball in front of your receiver, please.


Ashworth still should have caught that ball


As much as we expect out of our receivers, we should also expect out of our QB.


Regardless of how it was thrown. It was still a catchable ball. Right between his hands.
G
Guest
Does Wyoming end the game with negative yards?? :D
B
BigCougsFan
Van Noy is a beast! Reminds me of Bryan Keihl but better.
Page 1 of 9
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.