Archived Topic

Wyoming's Run D = 120th

by Mars · 10/23/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2403/2141709534_64ba4cca66.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2vMbvMFp7DU/Sr7yCUOTX3I/AAAAAAAAByw/pVdlpQt8Upk/s400/Haydens+Birthday+095.JPG" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://www.puritanrodeo.com/images/dead-cowboy.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
Italics
with this information... I feel pretty confident I can make $1,000 betting that Anae calls for endless pass plays.
S
Schmoe
Italics wrote:
with this information... I feel pretty confident I can make $1,000 betting that Anae calls for endless pass plays.


Yeah, just like against SDSU, fail.
M
mizzoucoug
Schmoe wrote:
with this information... I feel pretty confident I can make $1,000 betting that Anae calls for endless pass plays.


Yeah, just like against SDSU, fail.


Man, what is with you? Pissy person aren't you? Anae's playcalling has been a failure thus far with SDSU being the only slight exception; is that how you look at it? The exception, not the rule?
C
Cougs_Rule
Italics wrote:
with this information... I feel pretty confident I can make $1,000 betting that Anae calls for endless pass plays.


I'd take your bet--because his job is on the line and I dont think now that Bronco has declared the offensive "identity"....unless, of course Anae is more intractable than I previously supposed.

Or if we get ahead by three TD's, I would hope that we could actually get more passing game practice in against what could actually be an inferior opponent--though Wyo has to observe the beat-ability in this BYU team and they show up squirt-guns ablazin
Advertisement
M
Matty-B
I expect to see more running today.

With bronco getting more involved in every aspect of the team now.

I do expect to see more Power I and hard core running. I also HOPE to see more off JJ coming out of the backfield to line up in the slot with Kariya and Juice getting mass touches.

Would also like to see Hague smashing into some Pokes.
B
byutx
Schmoe wrote:
with this information... I feel pretty confident I can make $1,000 betting that Anae calls for endless pass plays.


Yeah, just like against SDSU, fail.

Jeez. How are you going to react when Anae is let go? Or are you just, as someone suggested, in a pissy mood?
Y
YBrit
They may be worst rushing D in the country, but Anae will call for 60 pass and 10 rush plays today.
B
BroncoBot
YBrit wrote:
They may be worst rushing D in the country, but Anae will call for 60 pass and 10 rush plays today.

I really doubt it, but we'll see.
I
Italics
declocoug wrote:
They may be worst rushing D in the country, but Anae will call for 60 pass and 10 rush plays today.

I really doubt it, but we'll see.


Part of me wants to "doubt it" as well... but it's gotten to the point where I've said to myself "SURELY Anae won't do this" - and then he does - so many times that I just don't know. He's baffled me so many times with stupid playcalling that I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a "line" for him to cross.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
byutx wrote:
Italics wrote:
with this information... I feel pretty confident I can make $1,000 betting that Anae calls for endless pass plays.


Yeah, just like against SDSU, fail.

Jeez. How are you going to react when Anae is let go? Or are you just, as someone suggested, in a pissy mood?


How many passes vs runs have you seen in the last three games? Anae's play calling is generally poor, but there is a pattern to it.
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
Anae's play calling is generally poor, but there is a pattern to it.

Yeah, think of the smart thing to do, and then try to outsmart the defense by doing the opposite. The run is working against Utah? Let's pass pass pass!!! We're right against our own endzone near the end of the half in a tight game against a top 5 opponent? Let's force some passes!
S
Schmoe
We sure have passed it a lot this game, derp!
B
BroncoBot
Wyoming's run D is terrible.
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
We sure have passed it a lot this game, derp!

It's almost like Bronco picked Game 8 to start acting like the Head Coach this season. Derp! :roll:
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Mars wrote:
We sure have passed it a lot this game, derp!

It's almost like Bronco picked Game 8 to start acting like the Head Coach this season. Derp! :roll:


It's cute that you get mad when you're wrong :love: ;)
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
It's cute that you get mad when you're wrong

No one calling Anae terrible is wrong, only those foolish enough to try to defend him. We're running Bronco's choice of offense this game. Finally.
S
Schmoe
Mars wrote:
It's cute that you get mad when you're wrong

No one calling Anae terrible is wrong, only those foolish enough to try to defend him. We're running Bronco's choice of offense this game. Finally.


Cute :crazy:
M
Mars


Also, Jaime Hill's been coaching the defense really well the past two games. You heard it here from Schmoe first.
:whistle:



:P
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.