Archived Topic

How will the weather affect.....

by kjjson · 10/22/2010

Advertisement
K
kjjson
So right now, rain is predicted for the game tomorrow. My questions are, how will the weather affect:



1. Our passing game? - we are already dropping balls when they are dry, what will we do when they are wet?

2. Our running game?

3. Our defense?

4. Fan attendance? - I know I will be there.
Y
YBrit
Receiving literally can't be any worse...well, WRs could have 0 catches so I guess it could be worse since they had 1 reception last week.

Running game will be very successful when Anae runs it, however he likes to force things that don't. I expect 60 pass attempts for 20 completions for 82 yards...that's 4.1 yards per catch by the way. Anaeways, our defense will be the star of the show keeping Wyoming to less than 14 points and scoring BYUs only points by turnovers run back for 2 TDs. Fan attendance will be more than what Utah sells every week, but less than what BYU expects in normal years. BYU 14-13, confidence improves slightly...
L
Lawboy
YBrit wrote:
Receiving literally can't be any worse...well, WRs could have 0 catches so I guess it could be worse since they had 1 reception last week.

Running game will be very successful when Anae runs it, however he likes to force things that don't. I expect 60 pass attempts for 20 completions for 82 yards...that's 4.1 yards per catch by the way. Anaeways, our defense will be the star of the show keeping Wyoming to less than 14 points and scoring BYUs only points by turnovers run back for 2 TDs. Fan attendance will be more than what Utah sells every week, but less than what BYU expects in normal years. BYU 14-13, confidence improves slightly...


Step away from the eldge....



We hung 24 on SDSU and should have had more, plus Wyoming is not as good as the Aztecs. I agree that we hold them under 14 though.



31-13.
S
SpiffCoug
kjjson wrote:
4. Fan attendance? - I know I will be there.

I think you will see the lowest attendance in several years. Throw in some lane closures on I-15 and I bet we're well under 60k.
D
Dwight
I grew up in Seattle. I'm sure Heaps probably has more experience playing in the rain than most. Don't know about the recievers. Has it been raining enough to make the field muddy? Might be a good day for the Cougar D to be disruptive and score some points.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.