G
gmj81October 20, 2012 we'll play the first of 6 games with Notre Dame in South Bend. http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/30363/notre-dame-releases-11-12-schedules " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pretty much all of the roadies for 2012 have been filled now. If I have put it together right so far, 2012 is looking like this:
1-Sep OSU
8-Sep Hawaii
15-Sep @Utah
22-Sep @BSU
29-Sep
6-Oct @USU
13-Oct @GT
20-Oct @ND
... with potential games against Lousiana Tech, @New Mexico State, and @San Jose State unscheduled as yet though I may not have some of those games right as that would put us at 7 road games which is unlikely to happen. That's not a terrible schedule for 2012 though. A few WAC cupcakes in addition to a revenge game against the Aggies plus some potentially great matchups with the Yellow Jackets, Irish, Beavers, Broncos and Pukes.
Pretty much all of the roadies for 2012 have been filled now. If I have put it together right so far, 2012 is looking like this:
1-Sep OSU
8-Sep Hawaii
15-Sep @Utah
22-Sep @BSU
29-Sep
6-Oct @USU
13-Oct @GT
20-Oct @ND
... with potential games against Lousiana Tech, @New Mexico State, and @San Jose State unscheduled as yet though I may not have some of those games right as that would put us at 7 road games which is unlikely to happen. That's not a terrible schedule for 2012 though. A few WAC cupcakes in addition to a revenge game against the Aggies plus some potentially great matchups with the Yellow Jackets, Irish, Beavers, Broncos and Pukes.

