the 2010-2011 bball team shouldn't get a :~( they should get a :) or 8) or :love:
because we're going to be very, very good.
J
JamieVallen
I love the poop out of this thread...
E
EM_Puma
Sign me up. I'm ready and willing. It's going to be good.
M
mizzoucoug
Been there since the FSU game in football land.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Basketball season couldn't come sooner.
Usually the football season is a just a warm up for me to get excited about BYU and get in cheering mode for when Bball starts. Football usually helps the months leading up to bball go faster. Not the case with this football season.
W
Wolverine
Only since the K-State game last March...this is going to be a fun ride this year. GO COUGARS!
C
Cougs_Rule
We can get excited about anything BYU again? have to admit i'm past feeling with the football fiascos.
Deep under the lame pain, it seems like I am really, really excited for hoops.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.