Archived Topic

Cougar NFLers continue to contribute

by craigoscarson · 10/17/2010

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
John Denney just snapped the game winner for Miami



David Nixon played all of the Houston win over the Chiefs and had a bunch of important tackles



Hoke and Kiesel full time contributors for another great win for Pittsburgh



Max Hall has a bye



Pitta playing in a OT game vs NE



Bryan Kehl and St. Louis drive the death nail into San Diego (SD has the worst GM in the NFL)



Collie plays later
S
SpiffCoug
craigoscarson wrote:
John Denney just snapped the game winner for Miami



David Nixon played all of the Houston win over the Chiefs and had a bunch of important tackles



Hoke and Kiesel full time contributors for another great win for Pittsburgh



Max Hall has a bye



Pitta playing in a OT game vs NE



Bryan Kehl and St. Louis drive the death nail into San Diego (SD has the worst GM in the NFL)



Collie plays later

Way to go Max! Got the job done this week! ;)
G
Guest
Fransisco is back on the Colts and starting.
I
Italics
collie with 7 catches for 58 yards and a TD so far... a couple minutes still left in the game
I
Italics
Aaron Franciso just made the game winning interception for the Colts... a SWEET leaping one handed grab that prevented what would have been a game winning TD for the Redskins!



PS - he played for BYU, just in case anyone didn't know
Advertisement
M
Mingjai
Italics wrote:
Aaron Franciso just made the game winning interception for the Colts... a SWEET leaping one handed grab that prevented what would have been a game winning TD for the Redskins!


Amazing play! One more inch and that's an 80-yard TD.
I
Italics
Mingjai wrote:
Aaron Franciso just made the game winning interception for the Colts... a SWEET leaping one handed grab that prevented what would have been a game winning TD for the Redskins!


Amazing play! One more inch and that's an 80-yard TD.


indeed it was. There is not a single Colts fan that should not be a new BYU fan this year.
C
CannonCougar85
Italics wrote:
Italics wrote:
Aaron Franciso just made the game winning interception for the Colts... a SWEET leaping one handed grab that prevented what would have been a game winning TD for the Redskins!


Amazing play! One more inch and that's an 80-yard TD.


indeed it was. There is not a single Colts fan that should not be a new BYU fan this year.


Some of us are fans of both teams every year ;)
B
BoiseBYU
Italics wrote:
Aaron Franciso just made the game winning interception for the Colts... a SWEET leaping one handed grab that prevented what would have been a game winning TD for the Redskins!



PS - he played for BYU, just in case anyone didn't know

Maybe Aaron could teach our guys how to catch....
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Last week, Max Hall was all the talk last monday... I think today it will be the pick by Aaron. (though Dallas will be in the news for all the wrong reasons)
I
Italics
craigoscarson wrote:
Last week, Max Hall was all the talk last monday... I think today it will be the pick by Aaron. (though Dallas will be in the news for all the wrong reasons)


If I have to listen one more time to the talking heads on ESPN discussing "what went wrong with Dallas" and discuss for fifteen minutes why Dallas isn't 5-0, I think I'm going to Yewt.
C
Cougy_Monster
Francisco's INT was amazing.



Don't forget that Jo Beck was on the sideline for the Redskins that game too.
C
CannonCougar85
Cougy_Monster wrote:
Francisco's INT was amazing.



Don't forget that Jo Beck was on the sideline for the Redskins that game too.


Not only that but the Francisco INT happened right in front of Beck. Beck was literally 5 feet away. I'm sure Beck was hoping for a Redskins victory but I bet that his BYU heart jumped a little when he saw it was Francisco. ;)
Y
Y12
That INT was right in front of Beck, ironically.



Oops, just saw Cannon Cougar pointed this out already.
Advertisement
M
Mars
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/9/df/be3/9dfbe341-6c55-5e7f-b835-20bf27d6cb6a-revisions/4cbd4205833d6.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.