M
mizzoucougWhich is it? I think looking at the D is fair...they have been coached by Bronco for 2 weeks and now we see some guys stepping up and making big plays. For instance, how many tackles for a loss were there in this game? Now compare that to the games Hill was calling. It's night and day.
Problem is it's so hard to tell because when we can legitimately count 10 drops per game by our receivers, you cannot blame that on Anae. But in general, this offense is about as boring as can be. I see zero speed and zero separation by anyone. And Heaps can't hit the broad side of LES on a clear day.
So what's the answer?
Problem is it's so hard to tell because when we can legitimately count 10 drops per game by our receivers, you cannot blame that on Anae. But in general, this offense is about as boring as can be. I see zero speed and zero separation by anyone. And Heaps can't hit the broad side of LES on a clear day.
So what's the answer?

