Archived Topic

TCU-BYU Game Thread

by Italics · 10/16/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
hooray for high snaps!!!
I
Italics
2nd and a million... I will be royally pissed if TCU ends up with a first down
I
Italics
TCU punts on the second series of the drive! Good return for Falslev. Great start!
Y
YBrit
I guess JJ is playing 11 positions today.



3 plays to JJ=minus 2 yards.



Thanks Anae for killing the Ds momentum.
B
BigCougsFan
TCU's kick return game is fast! Kerley scares me :~(
Advertisement
I
Italics
YBrit wrote:
I guess JJ is playing 11 positions today.



3 plays to JJ=minus 2 yards.


Seems like he's applying the same offense we threw at SDSU. Lots of power running and screen passes... probably not gonna work against TCU. We're gonna have to stretch the field or I think they'll own us all day.
Y
YBrit
Italics wrote:
I guess JJ is playing 11 positions today.



3 plays to JJ=minus 2 yards.


Seems like he's applying the same offense we threw at SDSU. Lots of power running and screen passes... probably not gonna work against TCU. We're gonna have to stretch the field or I think they'll own us all day.




Ya it won't really matter what we call today. But the fact a 2-5 Y can have the same amount of fans when they're a BcS team is encouraging.
B
BigCougsFan
I'm really hoping we shut down TCU's running game. Make them throw the ball.
I
Italics
3rd down... gotta get the ball back here and get the first score. That's gonna be huge in winning this.
B
BigCougsFan
Nice stop Rich!
Advertisement
I
Italics
holy crap what a tackle my Rich! I thought for sure that guy was gonna run through him and get the first but wow Rich completely stopped him in his tracks...



oh nvm, first down.
M
mizzoucoug
Good play Hunter.
K
kiwibacon
horrible spot by the ref on that 3rd and 4.
I
Italics
great tackle by Hunter. This guy has shown so much potential this year.
B
BigCougsFan
BYU is tackling very well thus far! Huge improvement from first of the season.
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
Punt!
K
kiwibacon
Really like the fire that the defense has. I hope they can keep it ALL game.
I
Italics
kiwibacon wrote:
horrible spot by the ref on that 3rd and 4.


Looked that way to me too, but keep in mind that the yellow first down line on the tv screen is sometimes off nearly an entire half a yard.
I
Italics
kiwibacon wrote:
Really like the fire that the defense has. I hope they can keep it ALL game.


Our offense really needs to get some long drives going to keep our defense fresh, or they will wear down.
Y
YBrit
Who the heck is Carter Mees?



On the 3rd down play Hunter gets stood up and thrown back, I'm impressed by the TCU o lineman who owned him and putnum...hopefully we can keep up the great secondary play.
Page 1 of 16
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.