Archived Topic

Another reason to be glad we are leaving MWC!

by BoiseBYU · 10/16/2010

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
The way the MWC had handled DeLuigi's fumble review is inexplicable. First, they tell SDSU coach Hoke that the three review officials have been suspended, but do not tell anyone else? They do not confirm the suspension when queried but also do not deny it. They also tell Hoke that the pass interference call on Chambers was a blown call....The play is non-reviewable so how is that for throwing your refs under the bus. BTW, most replays I have seen indicate that the call was correct. Perhaps Hoke is lying, but all the MWC has done is issue a very cryptic one sentence statement that even CIA crytoplogists cannot decipher. how badly can these guys bungle things? I will be glad when we are out of this conference
I
Italics
amen



it's sad how hard the MWC tries to make BYU out for something they're not
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.