Archived Topic

Internet viewing of the game?

by idahocougarfan · 10/15/2010

Advertisement
I
idahocougarfan
Will the game be online where we could watch?



I know that there has been other threads of this.



GO COUGARS!!!
H
hypercoug
The game is on Versus, I have always been able to find a stream for Versus games on either channelsurfing.net or Justin.tv
M
mizzoucoug
Yeah, VS always has the games. There might be a Ustream link too :)
I
Italics
what happened to Justin tv? Looked way different last time I was there.



If channelsurfing doesn't have it, check myp2pforum. They usually come through.



PS - If your'e close to Rexburg, you can come watch it on my 42" big screen. All I'll charge is maybe pizza ;)
B
BigCougsFan
Italics wrote:
what happened to Justin tv? Looked way different last time I was there.


I can't tell what's going on with them. Looks like they're starting to charge $$$



Other than that... I can't find a site that will carry this game. Anyone find one yet???
Advertisement
S
storminmormon
It's listed on channelsurfing.net. Scroll down a little ways until the 4:00 games and you'll see it there.
S
storminmormon
Pregame is on, so channelsurfing.net indeed works
B
BigCougsFan
storminmormon wrote:
It's listed on channelsurfing.net. Scroll down a little ways until the 4:00 games and you'll see it there.


Awesome! Thank you!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.