jonnylingo wrote:
It's not like this really matters. We can't afford to keep him off the field next year, regardless of whether or not he has a RS available.
This matters only if he gets hurt in an offseaso and missing significant part of the seasonn, and fortunately he already got his injuries out of the way ;)
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
it matters if he gets a medical red shirt because then we get him for an extra year if he didn't go pro. the regular redshirt is burned but if we get a medical redshirt we know that we at least get an extra year out of him if he stays. either way he will be playing next year.
I don't know where my brain went for a post or two there. For some reason I tricked myself into thinking that this was a medical vs. a regular RS. I guess I knew that he played, but in the "alternate-omniverse" part of my mind I tricked myself into thinking it was between the two.
This is a big, big, deal. I hope he gets it...
My bad. Picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue... :lol:
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">