Archived Topic

CougarCorner College Pick 'em Week Seven

by kiwibacon · 10/14/2010

Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
Sorry for the delay. You have until Saturday first kick off.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd14/kiwibacon4/CougarCorner/pickemwk7.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
kiwibacon
My only blemish from last week was I had chosen SDSU over BYU. May my only blemish this week be picking TCU over BYU.
M
Mars


Oddly, I agree with no one again.



UNLV

TCU

Air Force

Utah

Iowa
S
SpiffCoug
CSU - Rams at home

TCU - Huge winners

AF - I can't believe the line is only 3.5

Utah - Another big win vs a patsy

Iowa - Turnovers doom another UM game.
W
Wickchad
CSU

BYU

AF

Utah

Iowa
Advertisement
A
ajmangum
UNLV

TCU (as much as it pains me)

Utah

Air Force

Michigan



As bad as Michigan's defense is, I think they beat an over-rated Iowa team. And the Utah-Wyoming game could be close if the Wyoming defense plays well early (not likely).



http://riseandshout1984.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
R
runbyu1
Do we have updated standings anywhere?



CSU (This was by far the toughest decision)

TCU

Utah

Air Force

Iowa
C
CannonCougar85
UNLV

BYU!!!

AF

utah

Iowa
C
craigoscarson
CSU

TCU

AF

Wyoming

Iowa
A
akammerman
UNLV

BYU

Utah

AFA

Michigan
Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
CSU

BYU

hatu

AF

UM



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
M
MJCOUGAR
CSU

BYU

Utah

AFA

Iowa
B
bluesince82
UNLV

TCU

Utah

AF

Iowa
K
kiwibacon
Just two more hours to get your picks in.
K
kiwibacon
runbyu1 wrote:
Do we have updated standings anywhere?

I have not been updating it as regularly as most of you would probably like but the months of October-January are the busiest months for me personally. I am surprised I have made it this far. I apologize I am just way busy this time of year. My time constraint is further burdened with the fact that I recently moved to a new home and have a new calling in the new ward. Have patience with me. :blush:
Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
kiwibacon wrote:
Do we have updated standings anywhere?

I have not been updating it as regularly as most of you would probably like but the months of October-January are the busiest months for me personally. I am surprised I have made it this far. I apologize I am just way busy this time of year. My time constraint is further burdened with the fact that I recently moved to a new home and I am still getting those things in order and I have a new calling in the new ward.



I hope to have an overall update after week seven. Have patience with me. :blush:
G
Guest
Thanks Kiwi for doing this.
K
kiwibacon
Expert results Week 7 and overall.

Staffieri WK~4-1 Overall~41-11

McGregor WK~3-2 Overall~39-13

Hawkwing WK~2-3 Overall~41-11

Snoscythe WK~2-3 Overall~39-13

Kiwibacon WK~2-3 Overall~44-8



I hope to have Week 8 Picks up by this evening and also hope to have the cumulative overall results for everyone tonight or tomorrow night.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.