Archived Topic

Justin Sorenson's amazing field goal

by vancouvercougar · 10/12/2010

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
I was looking at the byucougars.com site for players who are on missions and may contribute next year. Justin Sorenson's biography says he made a 331 yard field goal against Wyoming in 2008. I knew he had a great reputation in highschool, but with a leg like that who needs Jake Heaps? :P :P



http://www.byucougars.com/Profile.jsp?ID=6483
E
EM_Puma
I can't believe the poor state of affairs of historical BYU sports info on byucougars.com. It's embarassing. I went to check some all-time records we've had with some opponents and they hadn't updated those figures in years, and I emphasize the "S" in years. Poor job guys.
Y
YBrit
EM_Puma wrote:
I can't believe the poor state of affairs of historical BYU sports info on byucougars.com. It's embarassing. I went to check some all-time records we've had with some opponents and they hadn't updated those figures in years, and I emphasize the "S" in years. Poor job guys.




You should see my list I made of top 5 things I'd miss and top 5 things I won't miss at BYU.



Non-academic faculty at BYU made the list of things I won't miss. Which includes athletic faculty (e.g., ticket office)



Stats are best kept via Greg Wrubell and his team. Don't buy programs at games, because Lavell Edwards is still the coach according to those.
S
SenorCougar
vancouvercougar wrote:
I was looking at the byucougars.com site for players who are on missions and may contribute next year. Justin Sorenson's biography says he made a 331 yard field goal against Wyoming in 2008. I knew he had a great reputation in highschool, but with a leg like that who needs Jake Heaps? :P :P



http://www.byucougars.com/Profile.jsp?ID=6483


The MWC replay officials just reviewed the accuracy of this stat. Confirmed.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.