D
doublejDuring the game there was a group of 4 or five guys sitting in our section. Right before the fake field goal, one of these geniuses yelled "FIRE BRONCO." Of course after that he started singing a different tune but only until a play did not gain 10 yards. If we "only" gained 3-4 he would start yelling about how Anae sucks, Heaps sucks, JJ sucks, and anytime a SDSU receiver dropped the ball he would yell "sign him he's perfect for BYU."
Not once did they stand to make noise to encourage the team. At one point after going up 14-0 my wife said loud enough for them to hear "Dangit Bronco, Crowton would have gotten 9 points on that play." I thought it was funny. The man turned around stared at us for a minute until I think he realized how dumb he was being. They stopped the Bronco attacks but attacked everything else they could.
Not once did they stand to make noise to encourage the team. At one point after going up 14-0 my wife said loud enough for them to hear "Dangit Bronco, Crowton would have gotten 9 points on that play." I thought it was funny. The man turned around stared at us for a minute until I think he realized how dumb he was being. They stopped the Bronco attacks but attacked everything else they could.

