Archived Topic

Bronco's dime package

by ThrowbackBlue · 10/10/2010

Advertisement
T
ThrowbackBlue
Not sure if anybody noticed this, but Bronco implemented a dime coverage package on defense tonight. He ran this package quite a bit tonight, especially early on. He brought in an extra safety on D and called blitzes with the linebackers. The added pressure with better/faster coverage allowed our defense to ores sure the QB and stop their offense. It was incredibly effective and I loved this little adjustment Bronco made.



........probably as close to the 3-3-5 we'll see



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


The dime package in small spurts was actually our best-looking defense last year, with Jray.
Y
YBrit
I thought that they'd play the 3-3-5, or hinted at it, but wish I could've seen even just 1 down. I have to remind myself next year I can see every game without having to pay for anything extra.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.