C
CougarClawObviously they were trying to keep SDSU off balance and this was a must-win for us, but Matt Marshall?
I heard that he's been running the scout team(does that mean he has more reps than Heaps?). My first thought was, why oh why, wasn't lark or Munns holding for kicks and I wonder what they feel about being relegated to 3 and 4th on the depth chart.
Obviously it's great the stunt worked, but if it hadn't, we'd be seriously questioning what he was doing out there. Also his pass, yes it was completed but it was such a floater it looked like he had thrown it underhanded.
Matt Marshall? was he a walk-on? where'd he come from?
I heard that he's been running the scout team(does that mean he has more reps than Heaps?). My first thought was, why oh why, wasn't lark or Munns holding for kicks and I wonder what they feel about being relegated to 3 and 4th on the depth chart.
Obviously it's great the stunt worked, but if it hadn't, we'd be seriously questioning what he was doing out there. Also his pass, yes it was completed but it was such a floater it looked like he had thrown it underhanded.
Matt Marshall? was he a walk-on? where'd he come from?

