Archived Topic

Max Hall = Kurt Warner 2.0?

by hawkwing · 10/9/2010

Advertisement
G
Guest
S
Schmoe
Max Hall is so much better than Alex Smith! Watching the Eagles vs Niners game and the whole crowd is booing Smith and chanting "We want Carr!" Love it!
S
SpiffCoug
Schmoe wrote:
Max Hall is so much better than Alex Smith! Watching the Eagles vs Niners game and the whole crowd is booing Smith and chanting "We want Carr!" Love it!

I started feeling bad for Smith. Then I remembered he was a Ute, beat us 3-0 --ruining our non-shutout streak -- and 52-31. So I started chanting, "I want Carr!"
L
Lawboy
Max and Kurt have vastly different skill sets. I get the undrafted guy with win potential angle, but Max is a great underneath, ball control passer while Kurt Warner is arguably the greatest deep ball passer in the history of the NFL. Extremely accurate on deep throws, which is not Max's strength.



Also, Max still is turning it over way too much. His defense and his o-line bailed him out yesterday. Love his grit and determination--his strengths--but dude needs to protect the football better--his achilles as a QB.



He keeps turning it over 3 times a game and he will not be playiing as much, that is certain.
Advertisement
S
scott715
It is a learning experience that he needed to have. He will improve in that area.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.