Archived Topic

CougarCorner College Pick 'em Week Six

by kiwibacon · 10/6/2010

Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
Game of interest this week was chosen by McGregor. It should prove to be a good ACC conference game.

Remember thread locks on kick off of the first game.



http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd14/kiwibacon4/CougarCorner/pickemwk6-1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mcgregor
That McGregor dude sucks.
K
kiwibacon
mcgregor wrote:
That McGregor dude sucks.

Are you referencing the UNLV pick or the overall standings. It is only 3 games different. There is still a long two months ahead of us. This week alone you can move up 3 spots if things fall your way this weekend...plus you are more loyal than Staffieri and me are. That is something to be proud of right? I am sure I will have some haters regarding my SDSU pick.
G
Guest
And here I thought I'd be the only one picking the Utes this week.
K
kiwibacon
hawkwing wrote:
And here I thought I'd be the only one picking the Utes this week.

I really struggled deciding the Utah/ISU game, the UNM/NMSU, and FSU/Miami games...No I did not hesitate with the BYU/SDSU game. Rocky Long had two weeks to plan for us, Hoke I am sure will pull out a few offensive surprises, and I just think too many injuries and other turmoil happening with our BYU team. I hope I am proven wrong and that in one week we see a huge turnabout with Bronco heading up the defense.
Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Air Force

West Virginia

TCU

BYU

Utah

New Mexico State

Miami
M
Mars


I sucked last week (and I won't be picking BYU to win a road game again, maybe not even @ CSU). Hopefully I haven't lost my mojo. Yeah, baby!



Air Force

West Virginia

TCU

SDSU

Utah

New Mexico State (either way, the TV viewers lose)

Miami
S
SpiffCoug
Air Force

West Virginia

TCU

BYU

Utah

New Mexico State

FSU
M
MJCOUGAR
AFA

WVU

TCU

BYU

IOWA STATE

UNM

MIAMI
A
AmmonCougar1
AF

WV

TCU

BYU

ISU

NMS

FSU



My loyalty to BYU might hurt me this week. But I'll go to the grave picking them even if it costs me here (every week...tough not to pick TCU next week though huh?) and 5 points in the predictions game each week too. And I'm hoping FSU wins to make our loss to them look more impressive (if that's possible) Oh, and I just want to see utah lose. The last thing I need to hear/see is the utefan crowing about his 3 undefeated season in 6 years.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Air Force

West Virginia

TCU

BYU

Iowa State (thanks to Utah not playing, I was perfect last week)

New Mexico State

Miami
M
Mars
craigoscarson wrote:
thanks to Utah not playing, I was perfect last week

USU over BYU was a good call. Sadly.
C
craigoscarson
Mars wrote:
thanks to Utah not playing, I was perfect last week

USU over BYU was a good call. Sadly.


If it weren't for my refusal to pick Utah to ever win, I might be near topping the leaderboard in the picks and prediction contests.
R
runbyu1
Air Force

West Virginia

TCU

BYU (Why am I doing this?)

Utah (WHY am I doing THIS?)

New Mexico State (Yikes)

Miami (But I hope Florida State wins)
Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
Air Force

West Virginia

TCU

BYU

Iowa State

New Mexico

Miami
B
bluesince82
AF

WV

TCU

BYU

Utah

NM State

Miami
A
akammerman
AFA

WV

TCU

BYU

NMS

UT

Miami
K
kiwibacon
Week 7 should be posted late this evening.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.