Archived Topic

Chad Lewis: How the Cougars can get back on track

by Florwood · 10/5/2010

Advertisement
F
Florwood
Great article by Chad Lewis.



I think it would be a great time to take the team back out on the field again Friday night, lay down and visualize where they can be. It started them back on the right track six years ago...



One question, though. Some have promoted Chad to be a coach, but is that a hint of moustache I see?

http://static.deseretnews.com/media/images/blog/icons/blog_75_promo.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
I think somebody is basically begging to be made a coach. Bring him in! Goodbye Higgins, hello Chad Lewis.
D
Ddawg
jonnylingo wrote:
I think somebody is basically begging to be made a coach. Bring him in! Goodbye Higgins, hello Chad Lewis.


+1!!
Y
Y 4 Ever
He needs to give the pregame motivational speech.
G
Gunk
Love Chad Lewis. His brother in-law was my priest quorum advisor growing up.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.