C
CougarbibSeriously - It could have been.
The quote below came from my best friend after witnesing his son's team beat USC at the LA Coliseum. THe Huskies have beaten USC two uears in a row. UW played like I thought they would play against us in week 1.
"Anyway, Jake was hands down the player of the game, passing for over 300 yards and running for over 100 for the game. The Huskies had around 525 yards of total offense"
So genius coach KIffen TIC TIC TIC with all of that highly paid talent at USC could not stop UW as effectively as Coach HIll did. I am sure that fact will be stuck in Coach HIll's mind for a while.
Don't get me wrong. I think UW's offense self destructed in week 1- more than we actually stopped them. ANd I am not suggesting we could beat USC on a neutral field - USC would kill us in Provo right now.
Just Sayin - It just could have been worse - we could easily be 0-5 - Just Sayin
The quote below came from my best friend after witnesing his son's team beat USC at the LA Coliseum. THe Huskies have beaten USC two uears in a row. UW played like I thought they would play against us in week 1.
"Anyway, Jake was hands down the player of the game, passing for over 300 yards and running for over 100 for the game. The Huskies had around 525 yards of total offense"
So genius coach KIffen TIC TIC TIC with all of that highly paid talent at USC could not stop UW as effectively as Coach HIll did. I am sure that fact will be stuck in Coach HIll's mind for a while.
Don't get me wrong. I think UW's offense self destructed in week 1- more than we actually stopped them. ANd I am not suggesting we could beat USC on a neutral field - USC would kill us in Provo right now.
Just Sayin - It just could have been worse - we could easily be 0-5 - Just Sayin

