Archived Topic

SI Photos: Biggest Surprises of the NFL Season

by Mingjai · 10/5/2010

Advertisement
B
BYULV
I think we have several receivers on this current team with more "talent" than collie, but collies work ethic, his drive to improve and succeed and to dominate made him far greater than any of our current guys will ever be...unless they start working and fighting for greatness.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
BYULV wrote:
I think we have several receivers on this current team with more "talent" than collie, but collies work ethic, his drive to improve and succeed and to dominate made him far greater than any of our current guys will ever be...unless they start working and fighting for greatness.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I think it's too late for the Juniors. Hopefully the talented freshman can learn from Austin's work ethic because they certainly aren't picking anything up from the current core of upperclassmen. Collie left BYU after his Junior season, which shows just how hard he worked.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.