Archived Topic

Thursday's Hero

by bostoncoug · 10/5/2010

Advertisement
B
bostoncoug
The week prior to the UW game, I posted about my experience attending BYU's practice as part of their Thursday's Hero program. They featured my friend on this last weeks edition of the Coaches show, and as I looked over to the Cougar Corner news bites, I see that it is posted there as well, under Thursday's Hero: Brian Mecham here is the link. (I'm the ugly dude standing with Bronco and Brian towards the end of the clip :) )



http://www.ksl.com/?nid=272&sid=12691727" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Anyway, I know that this year has been a MAJOR disappointment, but these are the types of things that make me glad that Bronco is our coach.
G
Guest
I agree. Thanks for sharing this.
B
BroncoBot
Great clip.



I'll take 5-7 year after year with a coach like Bronco who put football 5th over winning a NC with a self-consumed win at any cost schmuck like Saban or Meyer anyday.



When football (or whatever your profession is) starts affecting your health, family and morals is it really worth it anymore?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.