Archived Topic

In Today's USA Today Sports Section

by hawkwing · 10/4/2010

Advertisement
G
Guest
Was just reading the USA Today sports section and came across this advertisement.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs186.ash2/44942_786519371889_17824944_41534126_943498_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CannonCougar85
That is way cool!! Independence is already getting us better exposure! ;)
T
tmoney35
that is sweet!

along the same lines, how about the BYU football commercial that ESPN has been airing the last couple weeks:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiGCTD8H80E



what's even more amazing is that they've been showing this commercial during prime time. During monday night football last week it seemed like they were showing it every other commercial break.
B
BroncoBot
too bad BYU is having such a terrible year. This kind of attention with a good year would be awesome.
C
CaptainCoug
tmoney35 wrote:
that is sweet!

along the same lines, how about the BYU football commercial that ESPN has been airing the last couple weeks:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiGCTD8H80E



what's even more amazing is that they've been showing this commercial during prime time. During monday night football last week it seemed like they were showing it every other commercial break.


They were? I have never seen that commercial. Where were you at that you saw it so much? I watched most the game but did not see it at all.
Advertisement
T
tmoney35
CaptainCoug wrote:
that is sweet!

along the same lines, how about the BYU football commercial that ESPN has been airing the last couple weeks:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiGCTD8H80E



what's even more amazing is that they've been showing this commercial during prime time. During monday night football last week it seemed like they were showing it every other commercial break.


They were? I have never seen that commercial. Where were you at that you saw it so much? I watched most the game but did not see it at all.


I'm in Provo, so I guess that probably has a lot to do with it
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.