Do the 3X3X5! Why not! Our DBs are slow and experienced, vs...our inexperienced and slow LBs. I'd much rather have some experience. Also, we're playing SDSU, they won't be doing much underneath stuff, just lots of bombs and quick tricks. Having 5 DBs can give more pressure to keep things short on the aztecs, and our 3 LBs can just play prevent the whole time (since I doubt they can do anything else). TCU plays 8 DBs (Watch Them against the spread) when it's a run, short pass, screen, flat pass, or scramble the 4 LB/DBs will use brains and speed and play up the position and almost always keep positive yards to a minimum and force lots of punts. BYU should be able to do this and it seems more like they are wasting their practice time on how to be slow and flat then actually working towards this. I say make the switch during mid-season to finish 1-11 and be great next year, or keep with what's not been working and finish 1-11. Your move Bronco and unexperienced GAs...your move.