Archived Topic

Max Hall thrown to the wolves

by hawkwing · 10/3/2010

Advertisement
G
Guest
Arizona put Hall in as QB from the 2nd qtr on. Sadly he's being eaten alive out there.
S
Schmoe
I feel extra bad about this, because it's keeping my fantasy team alive this week...
S
SpiffCoug
They should have red shirted him.
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
I feel extra bad about this, because it's keeping my fantasy team alive this week...


I have the San Diego defense this week too. It's a lot of points this week.
S
Schmoe
On a good note, his passer rating, though bad, is WAY better than Anderson's.
Advertisement
I
Italics
I didn't watch the game, so maybe the stats are misleading... but these stats don't look THAT awful, especially when in comparison to Anderson's...



Att/Comp Avg. TD INT PR

D. Anderson 7/14 64 4.6 0 2 23.2

M. Hall 8/14 82 5.9 0 0 74.1
D
Dcr36
Italics wrote:
I didn't watch the game, so many stats are misleading... but these stats don't look THAT awful, especially when in comparison to Anderson's...



Att/Comp Avg. TD INT PR

D. Anderson 7/14 64 4.6 0 2 23.2

M. Hall 8/14 82 5.9 0 0 74.1


He got sacked a bunch of times, including a fumble, per the post-game recap. I also didn't watch the game - were the sacks a product of Max taking too long, the O-line crumbing, or SD's defense being that good?
B
BYUBALLIN
the o-line was crap for him.
J
Jarhead
I didn't see the game, but I checked an Arizona Cardinals message board to see what their fans were saying. The consensus seemed to be that Max Hall was making good throws, but the O-Line was giving zero protection for him. It's especially tough because he came into the game at a point where the run had basically been abandoned already. Generally the comments on Max Hall seemed positive.



Max did lead a scoring drive in the second half which resulted in a field goal.
I
Italics
Jarhead wrote:
I didn't see the game, but I checked an Arizona Cardinals message board to see what their fans were saying. The consensus seemed to be that Max Hall was making good throws, but the O-Line was giving zero protection for him. It's especially tough because he came into the game at a point where the run had basically been abandoned already. Generally the comments on Max Hall seemed positive.



Max did lead a scoring drive in the second half which resulted in a field goal.


I guess the Arizona fans are smart enough to know not to expect perfection from a first year rookie who has a crap supporting cast, but recognize the potential that is there... we could learn something from them... hint hint.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.