Archived Topic

Washington beats USC

by Jarhead · 10/3/2010

Advertisement
J
Jarhead
Our 1 victory doesn't look too bad right now. I can understand losing to Air Force, Florida State, and Nevada (they will all be top 25 teams); though I can't understand the meltdowns we had against them. The meltdown against a banged up Utah State was inexcusable.



There is a lot more going on here than talent vs. talent. Something is not right in our players and coaches heads, and it looks like the firing of Coach Hill is a sign of that.
B
byufan4ever
And we're not the only team with WR's that can't catch. I didn't watch the whole game, but Washington had a ton of dropped balls...and they still won. USC rushed for over 200 yards...yet Washington still won. Is there hope for us?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.