Archived Topic

"Ah sh*t, there goes the planet..."

by Mars · 10/2/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars
-Space Balls







BOARD MELTDOWN MODE, ACTIVATE!!!
B
byutx
Spaceballs: most underrated movie for awesome quotes ever
A
ABYUFAN
Hey! That's the combination on my luggage!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
Hey! That's the combination on my luggage!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
Sorry .... user error on mobile device lead to double post...but clarification post does little more than boost post count...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Hey! That's the combination on my luggage!
B
BoiseBYU
It's time to go to LUDICROUS SPEED!
G
Guest
Hey! That's the combination on my luggage!
G
Guest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K95SXe3pZoY
S
SpiffCoug
Who are you? One of the freaks?!
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
Lonestar... So, we meet again for the first time for the last time...
M
Mars


How many of you have watched the Space Balls cartoon TV show? You can watch it online through Netflicks. Crude, but funny.
C
CougarClaw
I still keep a bottle of "Perri-Air" for those times when the CO2 just gets too much.
U
Ungoy
They've gone to Plaid!
I
IndiCoug
"I see your swarts is as big as mine"!
Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
Why is this in the BYU Football category?



May the schwartz be with you!
B
blue42
CannonCougar85 wrote:
Why is this in the BYU Football category?



May the schwartz be with you!


Because BYU football was going down at ludicrous speed.
L
Lawboy
Seriously, this team really needs to start giving good helmet....
S
SpiffCoug
And now you see that good will never triumph over evil because good is dumb.
B
byutx
I think I might be able to quote this movie more than any other except maybe Dumb and Dumber.



"Say goodbye to your two best friends-and I don't mean your pals in the winnebago"
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.