Archived Topic

Even if we magically win this game...

by taekwondave · 10/2/2010

Advertisement
T
taekwondave
I am sold.



This is the worst team I have ever seen don the uniform. Now I was on my mission during the bad Crowton years, so I don't have all the info, but at this point, I've never thought less of a BYU team.
M
Metallicat
I just hope UNM is as bad as advertised. Otherwise we will have a one win season.
S
storminmormon
taekwondave wrote:
I am sold.



This is the worst team I have ever seen don the uniform. Now I was on my mission during the bad Crowton years, so I don't have all the info, but at this point, I've never thought less of a BYU team.


Nope, I was a witness during the Crowton years and they were definitely better than this. Worst team that I've see so far and have be watching them since the mid 80s.
C
Cougy_Monster
This is the worst coached and least motivated team I have ever seen at BYU.



Anae has the creativity and flexibility of lead pipe. He must spend all of halftime convincing himself that his predictable gameplan is too good to adjust for the 2nd half.



Bronco has the apparent emotional capacity of a Mennonite.



Our receivers just flat out suck. There is not a single athlete with any hands on the team.



I doubt our defense even knows which team we're playing -- they look so lost.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.