K
KYCougDid you hear about the Aggie terrorist who tried to blow up the BYU team bus.
He burned his lip on the tailpipe.
Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco Chase?
On the Utah State campus, because that's the last place you'll find a football player.
Did you hear about the skeleton they found in a closet in one of the dorms at Utah State?
It was the 1963 hide-and-go-seek champion!
Did you hear about the Aggie who won a gold medal at the Olympics?
He liked it so much that he decided to get it bronzed.
Why don't Aggies eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
The Aggies were playing Fresno State. It was near the end of the game and Fresno was ahead by 4. Someone threw a firecracker and the Bulldogs thought it was the gun and ran off the field celebrating.
Three plays later the Aggies scored and won!!
Why did O.J. want move his trial to Logan Utah?
In Logan, everyone has the same DNA.
Did you hear about the Aggie that broke his leg raking leaves?
He fell out of the tree.
What's the Aggie cheer? "I'm an Aggie , I'm an Aggie, I'm and A.G.G.....ah, oh well.. I'm an Aggie, I'm an Aggie,
yea yea yea..."
An Aggie ordered a pizza and the clerk asked if he should cut it in six or twelve pieces.
"Six, please. I could never eat twelve pieces."
How do you keep an Aggie busy?
Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper.
I bet you didn't know that an Aggie invented the toothbrush.
Of course if anyone else had invented it, it would have been known as a teethbrush!
Did you hear what happened to the Aggie when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within 5 miles
of home?
He moved.
Did you hear that Detroit was going to start putting the dimmer switch back on the floor in its new cars?
The Aggies kept getting their foot caught in the steering wheel.
He burned his lip on the tailpipe.
Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco Chase?
On the Utah State campus, because that's the last place you'll find a football player.
Did you hear about the skeleton they found in a closet in one of the dorms at Utah State?
It was the 1963 hide-and-go-seek champion!
Did you hear about the Aggie who won a gold medal at the Olympics?
He liked it so much that he decided to get it bronzed.
Why don't Aggies eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
The Aggies were playing Fresno State. It was near the end of the game and Fresno was ahead by 4. Someone threw a firecracker and the Bulldogs thought it was the gun and ran off the field celebrating.
Three plays later the Aggies scored and won!!
Why did O.J. want move his trial to Logan Utah?
In Logan, everyone has the same DNA.
Did you hear about the Aggie that broke his leg raking leaves?
He fell out of the tree.
What's the Aggie cheer? "I'm an Aggie , I'm an Aggie, I'm and A.G.G.....ah, oh well.. I'm an Aggie, I'm an Aggie,
yea yea yea..."
An Aggie ordered a pizza and the clerk asked if he should cut it in six or twelve pieces.
"Six, please. I could never eat twelve pieces."
How do you keep an Aggie busy?
Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper.
I bet you didn't know that an Aggie invented the toothbrush.
Of course if anyone else had invented it, it would have been known as a teethbrush!
Did you hear what happened to the Aggie when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within 5 miles
of home?
He moved.
Did you hear that Detroit was going to start putting the dimmer switch back on the floor in its new cars?
The Aggies kept getting their foot caught in the steering wheel.

