Archived Topic

BYU Physics website Easter Egg

by Yndian · 9/30/2010

Advertisement
Y
Yndian
I saw this on facebook and would have thought it was a lame "Click here to see [funny thing]!" deal where you end up having to fill out a survey or something, but it was BYU's Physics Department website. So I did it. And I was amazed.



Go to the website www.physics.byu.edu and hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A.



Seriously amazing. Are there other websites that have Easter Eggs like this?
S
Schmoe
Man, that's funny, hooray!
K
kiwibacon
Yndian wrote:
I saw this on facebook and would have thought it was a lame "Click here to see [funny thing]!" deal where you end up having to fill out a survey or something, but it was BYU's Physics Department website. So I did it. And I was amazed.



Go to the website www.physics.byu.edu and hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A.



Seriously amazing. Are there other websites that have Easter Eggs like this?

Hey! Isn't that the Code on the old 8 bit Nintendo for the game "Contra" to get the 30 men!
S
SpiffCoug
kiwibacon wrote:
I saw this on facebook and would have thought it was a lame "Click here to see [funny thing]!" deal where you end up having to fill out a survey or something, but it was BYU's Physics Department website. So I did it. And I was amazed.



Go to the website www.physics.byu.edu and hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A.



Seriously amazing. Are there other websites that have Easter Eggs like this?

Hey! Isn't that the Code on the old 8 bit Nintendo for the game "Contra" to get the 30 men!

Close. But the Konami code was up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, (select) Start.
M
Metallicat
Wasn't the "select" part if you were going 2 player? The code also worked for Life Force, an oft' forgotten and underrated game.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Yeah, that's why i put select in parentheses. Any you are indeed correct, Life Force was a very underrated game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.