Archived Topic

Who knows? The Cougar Shadow knows!

by Mars · 9/30/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


Not a bad website I stumbled on today (latest article linked):




http://cougarshadow.com/late-monday-night-byu-football-thoughts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



"...I've been in Utah for five years now and I cannot remember a game where BYU took the field expecting to lose. Regardless of how tough BYU's opponents have been the last five years, the Cougars have always taken the field expecting to win. But when BYU took the field against Nevada, I had this feeling that the team just didn't expect to win. It wanted to win, and it was hoping it could win, but it wasn't expecting it. You could just see it in the looks on the Cougars' faces and through the energy they had..."
D
Ddawg
Wow!! A sobering article. This is really shaping up to be a tough year - more than just re-building.

All the injuries & the disastrous QB debacle - combined w/ the young team - Wow!!!!



A really tough year to be playing BYU Football. Things will improve - but - this season will affect our recruiting - some kids who are looking & thinking might look elsewhere. Watch all the bandwagon fans jump ship. It's time to batten down the hatches & hang on - ride the storm out & have faith in Capt. Bronco to guide us through. We will get better.
B
BOID
I still believe that this BYU team is close to breaking out. The team has not given up, but will come out swinging against USU. The Aggies will not surprise BYU like they did Oklahoma.

BYU 31; USU 20.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
Jake needs one good game to launch his career confidence and execution wise. I hope that light bulb moment an dgame comes in Logan this year. If it does, we are great for the future.
A
ABYUFAN
Meh, just because he's a Cougar fan doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about......I read it and left unimpressed.... :roll:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.