Archived Topic

Who is going to Logan?

by CaptainCoug · 9/29/2010

Advertisement
C
CaptainCoug
Anyone heading up to Logan for the game Friday? I think I am coming down from Boise....
C
Cougarbib
I am trying to get my 2 BYU student sons to go when I fly in Friday. I hope we can get tickets. R they going to be available?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BPcougs
Ill be there, does anybody know how difficult parking is up there?
S
SpiffCoug
BPcougs wrote:
Ill be there, does anybody know how difficult parking is up there?

I went a couple years ago. Seems like it was decent, not an overly big stadium.
E
EM_Puma
I've been surprised at how few tickets have been available at KLS. Every time tickets are posted, they seem to go. Two years ago I went through USU to get tickets and they grouped all the BYU fans together. They are cheaper than buying them from BYU ($44 vs 30-35). There's not a real bad seat in the stadium as it is smaller than LES. I didn't notice any issue with parking, but I get there early. I've been to the last two BYU/USU games in Logan and I really enjoyed the trip from Utah County. Don't think I'm going this time, but I haven't decided 100%
Advertisement
M
Mars
CaptainCoug wrote:
I think I am coming down from Boise...

Aha, THAT explains it! ;)
S
Schmoe
Mars wrote:
I think I am coming down from Boise...

Aha, THAT explains it! ;)

I was thinking the same thing, Haha! :lol:
C
CaptainCoug
Schmoe wrote:
CaptainCoug wrote:
I think I am coming down from Boise...

Aha, THAT explains it! ;)

I was thinking the same thing, Haha! :lol:


Explains what? Please elaborate....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
CaptainCoug wrote:
Mars wrote:
I think I am coming down from Boise...

Aha, THAT explains it! ;)

I was thinking the same thing, Haha! :lol:


Explains what? Please elaborate....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Just ignore them Captain. Nice to have new posters here.
C
CaptainCoug
jonnylingo wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
CaptainCoug wrote:
I think I am coming down from Boise...

Aha, THAT explains it! ;)

I was thinking the same thing, Haha! :lol:


Explains what? Please elaborate....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Just ignore them Captain. Nice to have new posters here.


Thanks Jonnylingo. Good forum. Much better than all the other BYU boards.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
CaptainCoug wrote:
Mars wrote:
I think I am coming down from Boise...

Aha, THAT explains it! ;)

I was thinking the same thing, Haha! :lol:


Explains what? Please elaborate....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


We like to have a little fun at Boise's expense around here, mostly because of BSU fans, so we're poking a little a fun at you, that's all.
C
CaptainCoug
Schmoe wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
CaptainCoug wrote:
I think I am coming down from Boise...

Aha, THAT explains it! ;)

I was thinking the same thing, Haha! :lol:


Explains what? Please elaborate....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


We like to have a little fun at Boise's expense around here, mostly because of BSU fans, so we're poking a little a fun at you, that's all.


I figured as much. I know that living in Boise equates in your mind to being a BSU fan, but there is a nice little niche of cougar fans fighting back against all the blue and orange up here. There are some obnoxious BSU fans (as there are some over the top Coug fans too..) but for the most part most of my BSU fan friends are pretty good dudes very respectful of BYU.



On a side note, I do have a hard time not being slightly jealous of BSU's coach. Petersen is probably the classiest most well spoken coach I have ever heard. Seems like a real nice family guy. I am working on converting him so that he can coach at BYU after Bronco.... ;)



Anyway, there are a few of us die hard cougars up here heading down to Logan. We will be tailgating early and cheering hard. Anyone who wants can join the party (once I figure out where we will be....)
S
Schmoe
As a disclaimer, I actually find the city of Boise itself to be quite nice. People get the impression that it's like the rest of Idaho, but there's a reason it's the only big city in Idaho. I'm headed up there twice this month, should be a good time.
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
As a disclaimer, I actually find the city of Boise itself to be quite nice. People get the impression that it's like the rest of Idaho, but there's a reason it's the only big city in Idaho. I'm headed up there twice this month, should be a good time.

Yes, everyone that is interested in Idaho, please keep moving to Boise! The rest of the state Sucks. Stay away.
S
Schmoe
declocoug wrote:
As a disclaimer, I actually find the city of Boise itself to be quite nice. People get the impression that it's like the rest of Idaho, but there's a reason it's the only big city in Idaho. I'm headed up there twice this month, should be a good time.

Yes, everyone that is interested in Idaho, please keep moving to Boise! The rest of the state Sucks. Stay away.


Uhh yeah, you can keep Rexburg, Rigby Pond, Inkom, Malad, and even I.F.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
As a disclaimer, I actually find the city of Boise itself to be quite nice. People get the impression that it's like the rest of Idaho, but there's a reason it's the only big city in Idaho. I'm headed up there twice this month, should be a good time.

Yes, everyone that is interested in Idaho, please keep moving to Boise! The rest of the state Sucks. Stay away.


Uhh yeah, you can keep Rexburg, Rigby Pond, Inkom, Malad, and even I.F.

I'm so glad that most people agree with you.
C
Cougarfan87
I happen to like Idaho Falls. It's a very nice community. Great fishing, not too far from Yellowstone. Not overcrowded. Uh, nevermind. It really sucks there. LA is the place to be.
C
Cougarbib
I love Boise. Owned a music store there in about 1980. Had a job opportunity there a yeR ago but my wife said no way - I had already started to pack my bags - but alas she would not budge



BTW Declo is near a small ski resort and close to nice fishing spots - so I highly recommend Declo



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.