G
GuestI wanted to add the ability for us to share our own pictures from games and events with each other, so I've added the CougarCorner Gallery. http://www.cougarcorner.com/gallery/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There are a few simple rules...
1. You can upload your own photos, but not photos belonging to anyone else. Uploading pictures you do not own copyright, or have copyright permission for is an immediate ban, no warnings.
2. Pictures must be PG. Anything else will be deleted. Violation of this rule could result in various length of ban time or severe warnings, depending upon the nature of the picture.
3. Be smart with what you upload, don't upload pictures with your name or address in them if you don't want to share that information with the world.
So please keep it clean and have fun. I will be uploading my pictures from games I have attended over the last few years over the next few days.
In the future, we could have contests, etc. so make sure you're taking pictures at Cougar games.
There are a few simple rules...
1. You can upload your own photos, but not photos belonging to anyone else. Uploading pictures you do not own copyright, or have copyright permission for is an immediate ban, no warnings.
2. Pictures must be PG. Anything else will be deleted. Violation of this rule could result in various length of ban time or severe warnings, depending upon the nature of the picture.
3. Be smart with what you upload, don't upload pictures with your name or address in them if you don't want to share that information with the world.
So please keep it clean and have fun. I will be uploading my pictures from games I have attended over the last few years over the next few days.
In the future, we could have contests, etc. so make sure you're taking pictures at Cougar games.

