Archived Topic

Side topic: Game cups

by Florwood · 9/27/2010

Advertisement
F
Florwood
This won't further the football program discussion, but I just noticed the pop cups Saturday. I know it's Coke's color, but don't you think BYU could get its free coke cups customized with something that reduces the amount of RED on them? Just sayin'...



http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4108/5029873782_910be2b702_z.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
runbyu1
Good point. Almost as annoying as the idiot fans I saw wearing RED hats in the stadium...morons.
B
Brayden Green
runbyu1 wrote:
Good point. Almost as annoying as the idiot(s) fans I saw wearing RED hats in the stadium...morons.


Fixed your post for you. ;)
L
Lawboy
Blue over red is fine by me...
C
CougarClaw
Lawboy wrote:
Blue over red is fine by me...


Coke does sell a fantasy-land product. Here we have red-garbed Coke bottles waving blue flags. Perhaps Utes WILL one day root for the Y.
Advertisement
G
Guest
I actually like the cups this year. I think thats pretty cool they'd put y flags coming out of the coke bottles
R
runbyu1
BlueIsBetter wrote:
Good point. Almost as annoying as the idiot(s) fans I saw wearing RED hats in the stadium...morons.


Fixed your post for you. ;)


Thanks ;o)
B
bostoncoug
:whistle: I'm so glad I saw a picture of a cup you drink out of. I was really worried about the content of this thread. :P
B
BerliNY
bostoncoug wrote:
:whistle: I'm so glad I saw a picture of a cup you drink out of. I was really worried about the content of this thread. :P


I was worried we were going to hear a lot about how "sackless" other teams are compared to BYU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.