Archived Topic

COUGAR Corner are a bunch of Nazi Fascists

by chaksk · 9/27/2010

Advertisement
C
chaksk
For those of you who are unaware of the cougar blue website, I would suggest taking a look at it. Any serious Y fan who enjoys this site, would love the blue website. Just like cougar corner there are great posts, respect, and credible information.





Way to hack my account. Just because someone has an opinion that differs from yours or that may not be in-line with your neo-nazi movement you hack into their account, edit their posts and put on a profile picture real cute. Talk about censorship, I hear the Obama administration is hiring.
S
Schmoe
Hahaha, too funny, too funny, you are one funny dude.
B
Brayden Green
hahahahaha



it's just like cougar corner, but without all of the good things.
C
CannonCougar85
Is this guy for real? Ha ha ha!
K
kiwibacon
chaksk wrote:
For those of you who are unaware of the cougar blue website, I would suggest taking a look at it. Any serious Y fan who enjoys this site, would love the blue website. Just like cougar corner there are great posts, respect, and credible information.

Everyone left from there because the trolls ran unchecked, the moderators sucked, the spam was horrible, and they were starting to get hit daily by porn spam.



When was the last time you saw a "sell nike shoes" post here?...when was the last time you saw that there?...or how about Russian/Ukrainian spam? I will give you a hint...it was just less than 24 hours ago over therebut the "admin/mods" are so pathetic that it goes unchecked. As far as here...it has not happened. Yeah, lets go over there.



http://www.cougarblue.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7756" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
...and as a side note...I have a question for you chaksk. What do you and BYU31-(click here for user posts) have in common?



Anyone else care to guess?
I
Italics
kiwibacon wrote:
For those of you who are unaware of the cougar blue website, I would suggest taking a look at it. Any serious Y fan who enjoys this site, would love the blue website. Just like cougar corner there are great posts, respect, and credible information.

Everyone left from there because the trolls ran unchecked, the moderators sucked, the spam was horrible, and they were starting to get hit daily by porn spam.




Ha ha... cougarblue sucks... I uhhh... might have to reactivate my account there... you know... just to uhhhhhh... you know... see if it still sucks...



PS - hey OP, are you able to read threads anonymously over there on cougarblue? A friend wants to know.



:P :P :P
B
blue42
kiwibacon wrote:
http://www.cougarblue.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=96931


oh how I miss these!!! I hope you know that I am, not to mention my whole family, are currently going shoeless because we don't know where they great deals for shoes are anymore! :lol: :lol:
R
rblack
chaksk wrote:
For those of you who are unaware of the cougar blue website, I wouldn't suggest taking a look at it. Any serious Y fan who enjoys this site, would probably hurl while reading the blue website. Unlike cougar corner there are Trolls, spam, and Porn.
Fixed it!
Advertisement
B
blue42
Other things just in case you missed it. We lost both WWI and WWII, there was no moon landing and Obamanomics really works!
C
CougarClaw
chaksk wrote:
Unlike cougar corner there are Trolls, spam, and Porn.


well, I'm sold!

it's "OFFICIAL!"



we're all GOING BACK EVERYONE!!!!
J
jonnylingo
chaksk wrote:
For those of you who are unaware of the cougar blue website, I would suggest taking a look at it. Any serious Y fan who enjoys this site, would love the blue website. Just like cougar corner there are great posts, respect, and credible information.


Oh my goodness. That was so funny. I am rolling on the ground laughing right now. whooooo, oh my. that was funny.
M
MJCOUGAR
OK that's it! I'm signing off now - meet you guys there in 5
C
chaksk
CannonCougar85 wrote:
Is this guy for real? Ha ha ha!

I love your quote because it in essences says that cougar corner is standing on the shoulders of Cougar Blue. As cougar corner came far after cougar blue and is only alive and well because of the trailblazing efforts of Cougar Blue.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
chaksk wrote:
chaksk wrote:
For those of you who are unaware of the cougar blue website, I wouldn't suggest taking a look at it. Any serious Y fan who enjoys this site, would probably hurl while reading the blue website. Unlike cougar corner there are Trolls, spam, and Porn.
Fixed it!


I kind of like the picture, it reminds me of how your mom looked last night. Furry and hungry.


Maturity fail! Thanks for showing us what we're not missing on cougarblue: posters like you.
F
frdbtr
chaksk wrote:
Is this guy for real? Ha ha ha!

I love your quote because it in essences says that cougar corner is standing on the shoulders of Cougar Blue. As cougar corner came far after cougar blue and is only alive and well because of the trailblazing efforts of Cougar Blue.


In this quote you are correct. If it were not for cougar blue being a horrible site, I would have never come to cougar corner. I have not posted even once on that other site since I have come here.
C
CannonCougar85
chaksk wrote:
Is this guy for real? Ha ha ha!

I love your quote because it in essences says that cougar corner is standing on the shoulders of Cougar Blue. As cougar corner came far after cougar blue and is only alive and well because of the trailblazing efforts of Cougar Blue.


So which part of my quote says all of that? Was it the "Is this guy for real?" part or the "Ha ha ha!" part?



I never knew an 8 word post could say so much. Especially since 3 of those words are "Ha". :lol: :lol:
B
Brayden Green
can we ban this douchebag yet?
C
CougarClaw
The funniest thing about this whole thread was I think it was supposed to be a recruiting effort.
Page 1 of 4
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.