Archived Topic

Is Utah overrated at 13th?

by BigCougsFan · 9/26/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
I admit I'm asking a question when I haven't watched a single game of theirs, but listened on the radio when they played Pitt.



Their schedule has been a cake walk, and that's about all I know. And Jordan Wynn sat out 2 of the 4 games.



What's anyone else's opinion???



They just keep climbing the poles after beating nobodies, except Pitt, and they are overrated.
P
ProV1
I don't care.
O
OhYePoorFools
I don't know man, they've pretty much been steam-rolling their competition. Yeah their schedule has been somewhat light, but they are the real deal. I came to the sad conclusion the other day that the U is the real team that "reloads" vs. rebuilds. It stinks, but they are clearly emerging as the superior football program.
O
OhYePoorFools
I don't know man, they've pretty much been steam-rolling their competition. Yeah their schedule has been somewhat light, but they are the real deal. I came to the sad conclusion the other day that the U is the real team that "reloads" vs. rebuilds. It stinks, but they are clearly emerging as the superior football program.
Y
Y 4 Ever
Inconclusive. When they're done playing highschool teams we may know.
Advertisement
M
MTM
I've been waiting for this for a over a week. :lol:



Their schedule so far is pitiful. BUT...two of the games are conference so you have to play those. Pitt looked better on paper than they are turning out to be. SJSU was the kind of easy win everyone schedules. I don't think they've scheduled weak. They just have the creampuffs to start the season.



Double BUT..Utah has made very few, and I mean very, very few mistakes in any game this year. They've done what they are supposed to do-beat the piss out of bad teams and looked dominant doing it.



Personally, I think they look pretty dang good but we'll see when they get through the November part of their schedule.
B
BroncoBot
MTM wrote:
I've been waiting for this for a over a week. :lol:



Their schedule so far is pitiful. BUT...two of the games are conference so you have to play those. Pitt looked better on paper than they are turning out to be. SJSU was the kind of easy win everyone schedules. I don't think they've scheduled weak. They just have the creampuffs to start the season.



Double BUT..Utah has made very few, and I mean very, very few mistakes in any game this year. They've done what they are supposed to do-beat the piss out of bad teams and looked dominant doing it.



Personally, I think they look pretty dang good but we'll see when they get through the November part of their schedule.

True, Utah deserves credit for not screwing up while playing the puffs.
C
CAFB_04-12
1) Who cares?



2) They get what they deserve. And when they lose they'll get what they deserve then too.
M
MTM
declocoug wrote:
I've been waiting for this for a over a week. :lol:



Their schedule so far is pitiful. BUT...two of the games are conference so you have to play those. Pitt looked better on paper than they are turning out to be. SJSU was the kind of easy win everyone schedules. I don't think they've scheduled weak. They just have the creampuffs to start the season.



Double BUT..Utah has made very few, and I mean very, very few mistakes in any game this year. They've done what they are supposed to do-beat the piss out of bad teams and looked dominant doing it.



Personally, I think they look pretty dang good but we'll see when they get through the November part of their schedule.

True, Utah deserves credit for not screwing up while playing the puffs.


What else can they do?
M
MTM
CAFB_04-12 wrote:



They get what they deserve. And when they lose they'll get what they deserve then too.


Doesn't everyone get what they deserve whether they're 4-0 or say 1-3?
Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
Give the :utard:s credit, since that shut out loss to UNLV, they have been very good at beating the teams they should and even some they shouldn't. Given how Pitt played against West Virginia, :utard: should have won going away. But since then, they've shown they are the superior team against their opponent. I still root for BYU and whoever :utard: plays; unfortunately, I've been coming away disappointed so far this season.
S
Schmoe
I'd like to say yes, they are, but it's what I thought the years they went undefeated, too. Only time will tell if this is another season where they play big in big games and squeak out some should-be-gimmes or if they actually are overrated.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.