Archived Topic

Utah State

by tripwire · 9/26/2010

Advertisement
T
tripwire
Lost 41-7 to San Diego State. They are 1-3 with no wins against FBS teams.

These guys are not very good. I think we will do fine against them.

Then again, maybe we should be worried about San Diego State.
F
frdbtr
tripwire wrote:
Lost 41-7 to San Diego State. They are 1-3 with no wins against FBS teams.

These guys are not very good. I think we will do fine against them.

Then again, maybe we should be worried about San Diego State.


I think it is a combination of both. You have to remember that Rocky Long is coaching the defense down there now. I am afraid of SDSU, a freshman qb up against his defense scares me to death.
L
Lawboy
The SDSU might be the game where Bronco realizes we need to be more aggressive as a D at BYU again. Let's hope so. We are not disruptive at all. I mean, not at all.
S
SpiffCoug
I think USU has been looking to beating BYU since their close loss to Oklahoma. Just like Boise St beat Virginia Tech twice, USU has been looking forward to this game for three weeks and have gotten to play in them. USU will be ready and will make it a tough game.
M
Mars


Oklahoma 35, Utah State 28

Oklahoma 47, Florida State 17

Florida State 34, BYU 10



Let's not take the Aggies lightly. If the coaches or team do, that would equal a loss. And this game is winnable.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Mars wrote:


Oklahoma 35, Utah State 28

Oklahoma 47, Florida State 17

Florida State 34, BYU 10



Let's not take the Aggies lightly. If the coaches or team do, that would equal a loss. And this game is winnable.




IMO, Oklahoma game planned for FSU and not USU and that is why their score was close. Don't get me wrong, if BYU is taking this game lightly, then they will lose and will deserve it. BYU is not good enough to take anyone lightly this year.
B
BerliNY
Mars wrote:


Oklahoma 35, Utah State 28

Oklahoma 47, Florida State 17

Florida State 34, BYU 10



Let's not take the Aggies lightly. If the coaches or team do, that would equal a loss. And this game is winnable.


Ah yes, the commutative property of college football. So I guess (47-17)-(35-28)+(34-10)=30 - 7 + 24 = 47 => QED Utah State wins by 47?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.